Advice needed

by Peony 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

To put it concisely, the OT of the bible says to separate yourself from evil doers, the WTS takes this onto their own, specifically identifying who is evil and who is obedient (righteous), this includes people who poignantly disagree with the WTS doctrines which are many times noticeably false.

They take and exploit these certain scriptures to serve their own means, The WTS. uses this shunning policy to control people's behavior and appearance over to who they want as their openly obvious sales representatives. Essentially making them the master and their allured followers the weaker designated spiritual slave.

This also creates a semblance of power to those leading men, uplifting their perceived power and personal stature toward themselves.

• Peony
    Peony
    I think i may post my conversation as i knew she would try to play the Sin card, so i was asking for scriptural proof of shunning disassociated ones that just wanted to leave, JW's have a spin on it but it is not scriptural so i knew she would not be able to answer. I think i will start a new thread.......it may take a while to type.
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel
    I don't know your beliefs but unless you are denying Christ they have zero basis for the shunning. Buptkis.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I guess there a 1949 wt stating that shunning was pagan, would love to see and read it and compare it to today's teachings.
  • Peony
    Peony
    I've posted the conversation..........its rather long i'm afraid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit