Are you people the Watchtower?

by Richard C B 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Richard C B:

How is this when I posted a topic and I was verbaly abused called an asshole and a cult bitch for what?"

Richard, you started the abuse with sarcasm and vitriol - projecting?

• BlackWolf
    BlackWolf
    What the heck?? I don't understand this thread at all.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The thread topic is one of rhetorical Vindictiveness, in that we are watching what the WTS says and enacts.

• Miss Behaving
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Respect demands respect

Friendliness works the same way my friend.

So chill out.

• alcyone
    alcyone

These people are coming here to get rid of their doubts and to reaffirm they are in the truth.

So they troll a bit, say some nonsense and when they get spanked, they say "bye bye you mentally sick apostates, i proved to myself you are not as loving as our clean organization"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    No. I'm awake!
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

Richard,

Many of us have been hurt in several ways by the "org" and so our feeling towards it are raw. Many also would like to see it cease to exist, just as JWs would like to convert everyone if possible. Telling us to "move on" is the same as telling JWs to stop preaching. JWs would say that's ludicrous as they are trying to save lives. We feel the same.

Personally, I rarely engage on this forum any more as I prefer the reddit exjw community.

I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Maybe he's counting service time. :smirk:
  • Simon
    Simon

Richard C B

FYI: Editing out your posts doesn't mean they can't be seen.

This is a discussion forum for people where people have the freedom to share their experiences of the WTS. Whether you like that or not is irrelevant. If you want to post here you abide by the posting rules. If you are just wanting to be disruptive them you'll be shown the door.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit