Are you people the Watchtower?

by Richard C B 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Richard C B
    Richard C B

Are you people 'The Watchtower'?

No - we're an independent community site offering support for both current and former Jehovah's Witnesses and anyone else who has been affected by the beliefs, doctrines and practices of the Jehovah's Witness religion as governed by the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society (WTB&TS).

We are not affiliated with the WTB&TS in any way and we take your privacy and security very seriously doing our utmost to protect your identity and provide a friendly, tolerant and informative environment where you can ask questions, share information and make new friends. Membership is completely free and anonymous so why not join toda

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    you stick to protecting your paedophiles , lying , making failed prophecies etc , we are quite happy.
  • Richard C B
    Richard C B

Notice the guidelines; offering support.....friendly tolerant and informative environment...where you can ask questions,,,,,

How is this when I posted a topic and I was verbaly abused called an asshole and a cult bitch for what? questioning.

Seems like the admin are turning a blind eye

• Richard C B
  • bradford
    bradford
    Explain again why you are here?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

That came about by your lack of respect to other posters.

After reviewing your other thread topics you've made, it looks like ......

Your just wanting and seeking support for the JWS organization, which looks like your got yourself involved with. You best move on to another forum.

• Richard C B
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Richard C B you are a paedophile,liar and a monster, sue me, and its libel not slander, the edit button in full force I see!
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I see the troll is back. Your parents let you out of the basement to play with the iPad Richie?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Richard, you bade us goodnight 36 minutes ago now you seem to have awoken and started a fresh thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit