Be very Afraid

by IronGland 10 Replies latest jw friends

• IronGland
    IronGland

Bolding mine:

quote:
    Originally posted by rbrown1205
    I am almost afraid to put "jehovah's witnesses" in a search engine. I don't need to even see the short descriptions of those opposing or apostate sites.

Be VERY afraid. I've been online forever, and have never done this. I'm sure they can pack a lot of damage in a few words. Also, unfortunately when you type "Jehovah's Witnesses" in anywho for phone nos. you do get some stuff that doesn't quite look right--along with the legitimate phone nos. It's just names of sites--not much description--fortunately, but I try not to even look, since they are in an area separate from the numbers.

Sistersoup is a very well moderated site for sisters.

• shamus
    shamus

Woo!!!!

Pack a lot of damage in a few words.....

Sounds like an ostrich sticking it's freakin' head in the sand to me.

Give those losers my love........ LOSERS!q!!!!!!!

..... and the truth shall set you blind......

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Wow... Makes you wonder what the "spiritual armor" they're wearing is made of. Wet toilet paper?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Gotta link? I would like to check the site out.

• IronGland
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

HAHAHA!

Wet paper!

ROTFLMFAO @ Doc!

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

The paperplate of righteousness.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yup....if a few words from those who took "a pause to see" is reputed to be capable of such tremendous damage, then their armor is indeed made of soggy "toilette" paper mags....

Frannie B (of the "be twitched, bothered and be *wilder*" class)

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Oh, I'm shaking. Just typing in the words Jehovah's Witnesses makes my hands shake.

Devon

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Here's another posting in that thread on jwzone... words of wisdom from "bone-cracker"

My brother recently bumped into apostate sites...and because he had never studied well. (bible) he 'fell' and became one himself.
    That is how serious it can be!

Dutch Dude (a.k.a. "Bone-cracker")

Heh... this is funny stuff, but of course I felt the same when I was a dub. I would warn people never to search for "jehovahs witnesses" on a search engine. That's like inviting satan right into your house!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit