Pastor Russell NOT the founder of JWs

by Double Edge 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

J W s learn "All they need to know" from the "Proclaimers Book" which was published I think in 1993 & gives what some consider to be coloured version of their history . It was certainly the most boring part of the Theo School Programme , as I was coming away from regular association,

Personally I do not feel motivated to dwell too deeply on the past. Present day dubs ar unimpressed since they are taught that light has got brighter since then and any mistakes have been corrected.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Thanks for your replies.

• rocketman
    rocketman
    J W s learn "All they need to know" from the "Proclaimers Book"

Yep...or, they learn everything the WTS wants them to know from it.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

DoubleEdge,

Good thread......I don't remember anyone ever stating it just the way you and the Bible Student did.......but there is more truth to the assertion than not.

Just considering the way Judge Rutherford ruthlessly took over the reigns of wtbs, catagoricaly ignoring the wishes of Pastor Russell was enough to prove the point.

The jw mindset does not allow them to compute such issues. They tend to buy any explanation offered up through the wt publications, as the gospel. Irrespective the glaring nonsense these two (Russell, Rutherford) religious zealots were involved in, both in personal and religious life.

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit