apostatefest-NW

by wasasister 10 Replies latest jw friends

• wasasister
    wasasister

Did I miss it? Was my invitation lost in the mail? All dressed up and nowhere to go?

Alan, VeniceIT, Riz, etal...I have a freezer full of burgers, neatly trimmed lawn, beer on ice, no guests.

Wasasister-feeling a tad left out class

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

No worries, wasa,

Just book up on a plane to Sydney. You can make it by the 27th. We'd love to see ya.

Of course, if you were feeling you'd like some posh company, just get a plane to Brisbane. Jan's having a soiree there.

Cheers,

Ozzie

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Who are these pikers leaving ya on yer pat malone like that? If I lived within cooee I'd be there like a flash ... that's flash carmel not flasher! ... well maybe that too ... I really feel for ya wassa - I can see you now dressed to thrill, wineglass in hand and whip resting in your lap ;)

unclebruce, stir'n the possum

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAAHHAH ohh sad for you!!! well we're still in E WA. I haven't heard from Riz so don't know what's going on! let me know what you want to do! K,

Ven

• wasasister
    wasasister

I'm liking these Down Under folks better all the time. Time to start saving frequent flyer miles.

I'll keep the beer cold, the shorts short, and the whip in the closet...just in case.

Cheers!
    Wasa-feeling a tad better class

• wasasister
    wasasister

Didn't mean to ignore you Ven. When is it you'll be heading west? Do you still have my number?

Have a great visit!

• rollercoaster
    rollercoaster

Oh Wasa,
    Does this mean I have to share the lemon drops with others? You make such tasty ones. And you have been training me on the whip!!! Can't wait to show everyone what I have learned. It is great training for my wedding night.
    You know I will be there for the party with my...oh, I forgot,what will I wear? I have already worn black this year, to old to wear white, and can't wear shorts cuz of the sun.... I'll wait for suggestions.
    Let me know what you want me to bring. I know you will provide lots of fun for everyone!!(hehe)
    RC

• wasasister
    wasasister

You just bring your bad self and you'll share Lemon Drops (TM) with no one. If the other losers don't show up, we'll hold our own "fest" and whip them in effigy.

Or...potato salad would also work.

• TR
    TR

Was,

I'll be in Seattle on the 26th and 27th.

email me with directions and I'll show up!

TR

"cults suck"

• Carmel
    Carmel

We'll make up for it Wassa, once we get there!! We'll be in Astoria by 15th of June, have to buy a car, pickup, house, stuff like that, but will be under the space needle by the 10th of July! Keep the freezer plugged in!!

eligah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit