I realized today what I am, and why they look at me with contempt

by Tameria2001 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ten bucks says some of 'em are looking that way out of resentment...

...'cause you're out and they're not.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Today my in-laws wanted to meet their new great-grandson.

Should have said no based upon the fact they think your evil because you left the corrupt, lying and ignorant WTS/JWS.

There is no value of associating yourself with people you behave like that toward yourself, I found this out personally myself with my still in JWS family and old friends who were JWS.

Remember they are mentally trained to do that.

You have to accept the fact that JWS are brainwashed and mentally controlled to demean people who were once a member themselves, so realistically nothing good is going to occur being social with people who are willing to wipe their feet over you.

Not to say that all JWS will treat ex members this way, I had a pretty good relationship with my parents after I left the JWS so these situations vary .

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

The thing that drives me crazy about my father-in-law is that he is one of the biggest hypocrites that I have ever known. I've seen that man at family birthday parties, celebrating, and singing right along with everyone else. This man is so disgusting that he put his own wife in a bad situation, and got her disfellowshipped for it. She did get reinstated about a year later, but not after being humiliated for that time period.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Another good reason Tameria ,

You can even tell them based upon how JWS are trained to treat people who were once JW members, its your decision to repel people who are set about to repel and demean you or your children.

And its ironic when you see these same people hold up a righteous flag over themselves, who are indulgently corrupt and bad in their own behavior .

For example I had an elder take me in the back hall and tell me I couldn't give talks or go out in service anymore if I didn't cut the half inch of hair over my ears.

A few months latter he was DFed for adultery , having sex with young girls while he was out of town on business trips.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit