Unbelievable

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

How sad, that that's how this person measures their life: some corporation telling them things happened invisibly somewhere in the sky, and printed "them" (8,000,000 people) some Bible in grey monochrome... and ain't that color scheme just so ironically fitting.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Let's not overlook King Jesus' GREAT CLEANSING of the sanctuary of pedophiles, a work that will conclude in our 21st century!

• sparky1
    sparky1

Food at the 'proper time' again and again and again......

• Ding
    Ding

If they've been out of darkness since 1919, why do they keep have to get "new light" all the time?

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Nathan Natas, seriously man, keep telling it like it is. That's bold.

• menrov
    menrov

lets just say that 2019 marks another year in which 8 million people are wasting their lives for some kings in the US that managed to only receive and never give.

pffff.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

And life goes on...........

Its business as usual.

Peace

• waton
    waton

2019 marks 27 years that `F. Frantz has been overlapped. (died in 1992) imagine

If the youngest overlapper turns out to be a character like the 107 year old New Yorker that still drives to work every day., perhaps a commuting bethelite (or heavy) making his way to Warwick.

Many more mind numbing numbers ahead into the late 2 thousands., well past 2075, a nice round centennial figure.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

And 3 years since I got out of that lunatic asylum and started actually living a life.

I keep hearing "We're really close now. More than ever!"

I love that they're turning up the intensity yet nothing is actually happening.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Additionally, it marks the 105th year of Christ's rule in heaven (1914 A.D.)

How anybody can believe this. I mean 105 years doing what exactly? Ruling over what? Is he sitting around and making viewing parties along with the angels and jellohoba to observe human misery while they laugh and point?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit