by David.L.Henson 18 Replies latest jw friends

• David.L.Henson
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Interesting combo.

Start by "Impeaching Joe!"

• SadElder
    SadElder

America has always been great. Make America smart again.

• Simon
    Simon

The US was in significantly better shape under Trump than it is now.

For all the easily manipulated idiots - whatever happened to BLM? Did they all just vanish? Every 4 years they appear, right before an election, and then "poof", they are gone.

Quite the magic trick.

• Simon
    Simon

I deleted your other BS propaganda posts DLH: there's a BIG difference between a conservative with a gun and some jihadist bitch from the death cult of islam - conservatives are law abiding and not murderous psychopaths that randomly kill people.

Fuck you and your false equivalencies.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I deleted your other BS propaganda posts DLH: there's a BIG difference between a conservative with a gun and some jihadist bitch from the death cult of islam - conservatives are law abiding and not murderous psychopaths that randomly kill people.

Fuck you and your false equivalencies.

Love Ya Simon! Have you considered moving south a bit?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

AOC Wears this dress at a 35K per plate meal. When you are a south american immigrant, this means everyone you meet is "rich". Very dangerous. This is not great.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Milley assured China in days leading up to 2020 election and after Jan. 6 that he would tip them off to any U.S. military action, according to book “Peril.”

This is also not great.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Miley is an absolute TRAITOR!!!!

I can see being cautious and precautionary about a bi-polar President raging over losing the election. I can even forgive speaking to the Speaker of House about your concerns of the President's mental health. That is a sort of "check and balances" under the 25th Amendment.

But to actually take actions as he did, to actually go and speak to the Chinese about our military strategy? ANYONE outside of the USA using "Backdoor channels" and/or directly as he did? Asking other leaders in the Pentagon for allegiance to him? Total coup!!!! Absolutely treasonous! This CRT supporting dufos should be Court-martialed immediately!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Miley looks like a tin-horn dictator with all that crap on his chest. I imagine most of it is "participation" ribbons, like they give in the Special Olympics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit