See the new Dutch assembly hall

by Anders Andersen 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

All conventions will be held there. This year the last conventions in Holland took place in external locations.

It's a keep the money in the corporation strategy.

Many big corporations have this strategy, preventing the cash flow going to external stakeholders like convention property owners.

The money stays inside now.

G.

• tiki
    tiki

It is horrible!! Looks like if you took out the God awful chairs you could set up some manufacturing enterprise. Not at all inviting. Cold and stark and ugly. What on earth are they up to?????

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@darkspilver,

LOL I even already commented on that thread. Totally forgot 😛

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Voed ze stront voor 3 dagen en melk te drogen!

Wie het onderste uit de kan wil hebben, krijgt het deksel op zijn neus

• dozy
    dozy

Thanks, What an incredibly boring looking building - looks like a retail shed ( which I guess is basically what it is ). One shade of grey. Looks basically like a large prefabricated portacabin. But of course - it could only be built with Jehovah's blessing & direction.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

The sheep will interpret this as preparation for the big A. After all, this shed will not be needed in the new system. So why build on a lavish scale when this building will only be temporary!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

The acoustics in such a building must be atrocious. These people truly do lack brains. I know, I suffered thru DC's at the old Veteran's Stadium in Philadelphia in the 1980's. If you sat near the top, you heard nothing but "echo" while you slowly roasted and burnt to a crisp in the hot summer sun.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Cold and sterile. Easy to sell when needed.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@Wingcommander,

You made me lol while I heard sizzling sounds and imagined a piece of bacon in a suit :-D

@ToesUp,

Just like the cult itse

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It would be like sitting in an aircraft hangar! ....This makes the established Ass. Halls I have been to in the U K, Surrey Haysbridge and East Penines, look positively luxurious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit