My Dissociation Letter (audio)

by Antonio_Madaleno 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Antonio_Madaleno
  • peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I hope it was cathartic, but no one will read it past the first sentence. If they get as far as the part where he says he knows others who have disagreements with the WT, they will also conclude he was misled by apostates. The best approach IMO is just walk away. If they let you great, if they DF you in "absentia", who cares. Go live your life.

• zeb
    zeb

Yes, it seems from all my readings and the CARC experience that the gb has probably never ever read or considered at any of their meetings any letter of dissociation from anyone at all ever.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am afraid the above posts are correct. .. But I bet you feel better for having done it.

• Antonio_Madaleno
    Antonio_Madaleno

Yes, I have! :)

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Good for you Antonio! We disassociated just over four years ago. Best decision we ever made.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Thank you for sharing this Antonio. Rather than simply remaining a letter, with a few minor tweaks it could become an excellent article that clearly exposes the Watchtower for what it is, i.e.; a dangerous cult.

I would like to see this also become a video presentation on YouTube.

Well done.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

PEACEFUL PETE:

I agree with you that most Witnesses wont get past the second sentence...But, I’m glad he did it. I realize everybody can’t do it but I’m glad that there are some JWs who disassociate the LOUD public way.

Listening to him enumerate all the things wrong with the Witness religion (changed teachings, flippant rules that can ruin people’s lives if they follow this)...I cannot believe that anybody can still be there! What a tragedy this religion is.

• RayoFlight2014
    RayoFlight2014

Wow, I can see you have put a lot of effort and thought into this, it's almost a book!

Well done Antonio!

I would be surprised if an elder read this in its entirety unless they held you in high regard, and even then most people don't like to read something that makes them feel uncomfortable.

Some people don't even like to read beyond a quick meme, because that is the sum total of their attention span.

Nonetheless, thanks for sharing this as it contributes greatly to the landslide of information and testimony to the negative impacts of watchtower interpretation and dictatorship.

May the collapse begin.

RayoFlight2014.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I’m so glad material that informs jehovahs witnesses of the negative aspects of their religion is being made available in many different languages. So glad.

Remember many developing countries in South America and Africa that watchtower is targeting at the moment speak Portuguese, so that’s fantastic!!

We need more like this. Perhaps EXJW Critical thinkers would appreciate some of their videos translated into french and Portuguese..

Enjoyed the video and I also like to support our exjw women’s channels such as this lady channel, Susan Gaskin and stop the shunning! Since just like the witnesses our voices seem to be quiet.

Enjoy your freedom!! Much love Dio xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit