What do the FREEMASONS really know about JEHOVAH

by raymond frantz 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    https://youtu.be/2nC7TWdW_9s
    Freemasons including Charles Taze Russell knew for a FACT Jehovah is not God's name ,they knew that Jehovah is just an amalgamation of vowels of Adonai and the consonants of the Tetragramaton. It was common knowledge amongst Freemasons prior to 1871 that not only Jehovah IS NOT God's name but it was created for the sole purpose of stopping people pronouncing God's REAL name.I will let that sink in for a moment. Being in full knowledge of these facts makes you think what Russell's true intentions were for creating Jehovah's Witnesses as a religion in the first place because as sure as hell it was not for promoting the divine name.Many have tried to make the case over the years the Russell was not a Mason or if he was he was very poorly educated in the Masonic doctrines but this is not the case , in fact if you spend some time reading his writings you realise that the exact opposite is true.He was so thoroughly versed in Freemasonry that he was trying to create a cross bread between Christianity and Freemasonry, and thats what i think his true intentions were to take Freemasonry to its next level of infiltration of the Christian faith, he was an apostate for the Freemasons but Russell saw himself as the next Albert Pike,unfortunately that didn't work out for him and he ultimately paid the price...Read the rest herehttps://tevangelinos.wixsite.com/jwupdates/post/what-do-freemasons-really-know-about-jehovah

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

That is a lot of opinionated bunkum without any forthright research.

The way most English speakers pronounce Yahweh is just as made up, Hebrews would never leave out the two H sounds, in fact they are clearly pronounced in Arabic to this day.

And what's all this hate toward freemasons, they helped establish one of the greatest nations in the world to this day, most of the signers of the US Constitution were openly into freemasonry.

Let's give credit where credit is due and stop it with the necine conspiracy theories.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

One of my pet peeves is when someone says "let that sink in" when they think they made a point and no point was made.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I guess the imminently astute and learned scholars of the KJV were in on the hoax too.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

The name Jehovah is a Catholic invention and therefore any translation that uses even KJV they are using a made up name. There has never been a "Jehovah" .Albert Pikes' explanation in 1871 is that people have used that name in their ignorance so any attempt to promote this name from any future Freemason or Freemasonic sympathiser is suspicious.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

If you use the same logic why the name Jehovah is appropriate then it should be acceptable to celebrate Christ's birthday on December 25th!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The way most English speakers pronounce Yahweh is just as made up - yes, this is true. Ancient Jews would never have pronounced it 'yaa-way', lol.

Hebrews would never leave out the two H sounds - Hebrew-speaking Jews today pronounce the H's as Kh's, I think.

Hebrew-speaking Arabs (yes, there are some in Israel/Palestine) pronounce the H's as the second Arabic H (ح) which is often transliterated into English as 7.

in fact they are clearly pronounced in Arabic to this day - indeed they are. Hebrew-speaking Arabs are also more likely to pronounce the Hebrew Ayin because the Arabic version (ع) is still pronounced as a consonant (Jews today apparently pronounce Hebrew ayin as a vowel).

Getting back to the OP, I'm not sure Charles Taze Russell deserves most of the blame for promoting the name Jehovah. I think Rutherford made much more effort to promote that name than Russell.

• vienne
    vienne

So, the American Committee of Revision that produced the American Standard Version were in on the conspiracy? Masons all? What nonsense.

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

I think it is disgusting when some ignorant twit starts in with their baseless opinions about the tetragrammaton and how it was pronounced two thousand years ago. We are in the 21st Century. Who cares if the pronunciation changes! We speak English now, and and if you are a believer, what? Do you have to talk to God in Hebrew? Which form of Hebrew? What Abraham spoke? What Moses spoke? What was spoken in the time of David? Or how about in Daniel's time? Or the time second temple? How about Talmudic Hebrew? Modern Hebrew? What accent? Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Yemenite, Mizrahi?

This thing about the correct pronunciation some people get hung up with amounts to ignorant superstitions.

The hate against freemasons is just just as contemptible too. What reason do some idiots have to besmirch them? Nothing but plain prejudice and stupidity. Let's get real and stop it with all this nonsense.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think it actually reflects better on a god if they don't care how you pronounce their name, or even if you remember it. I mean, you're powerful enough to create an entire universe without breaking a sweat, but you really REALLY need for the people on this tiny speck of dust to get your name right?

Then again, the OT makes god seem very quick to anger over lots of things, so getting pissed off about his name seems right up his alley. "You put the emphasis on the wrong syllable! That's it. THAT... IS... IT!!! I'm flooding the whole thing. All of it!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit