Jessica Leigh Collins - do you believe her story (Epstein)

by Anony Mous 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

As I was researching some stuff about this Epstein guy and came across postings about Jessica Leigh Collins.

Her Twitter has most of her story: https://twitter.com/midnitemj but it is actively being suppressed by Twitter - a regular search on Twitter doesn't get her account as a result and none of her posts have been seen by more than a few hundred people. Many media outlets have tagged her as "Russian troll" while she doesn't seem anything like it. It certainly is way too detailed and is going on for way too long to be a troll nor is her story being artificially trended or upvoted, fact is, the posts have virtually no upvotes or retweets even though people elsewhere claimed they tried.

What I can gather is that she came out about being trafficked by Epstein but quickly found out that nobody is actually interested in her story. All the victims including her are or were represented in court by attorneys that wanted them to keep silent in the media. She has video evidence of police officer destroying her complaint, video evidence of police arresting her and falsely claiming she committed DUI and assault and the courts seemingly suppressing the evidence from being entered. Also a lot of discovery where documents and videos suddenly disappeared or were suppressed by the judges.

It's an interesting story to read through, if this is true, she names all the big names, including the Clintons, Bidens (father & son), Prince Andrew and a ton of political figureheads and major donors. She doesn't seem to be partisan though as she is claiming Trump and the current DOJ is involved in the cover-up.

Given Ghislaine Maxwell's recent arrest, I wonder what names will come up. Will the DOJ even ask for names? Are they too scared to ask?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    There’s simply no way that these powerful people stayed in his home, travelled on his plane, visited his island, and were not involved in what was going on. It involves intelligence agencies, billionaires, princes and former presidents, and those are just the ones we know about. It’s got to be the ugliest and most sinister cover up in memory. It is hard to even imagine the powerful interests that will do all in their power to suppress this.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

I can only speculate that Epstein's protection........ until he lost it........may have been possible because he had photographic images and film of powerful men not only using prostitutes but also minors.

I am sure he managed to get the goods on anyone who was exposed to his sexual/slave island property and or his Palm Beach estate.

Powerful men are often overly enthusiastic about sex. This has been true of many Presidents and other successful people. They do not rein in their sexual proclivities.

It's considered a perk.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

I would say Ghislaine has a good reason to be quiet and feign alz or plead the fifth... Epstein info is on Netflix in a doc... check that one out.. and ask how could a man of his height and weight hang himself from a 6 foot bed post in the cell? With the cameras not working and guards asleep? Epstein offered to

pay his own bail set at 500 million but the court refused - he had to go to prison..... made out his will two days before he died transferring all monies and properties to the Islands so no one could get hands on it.. His brother is trying to obtain it as is his abuse victims....

• Biahi
    Biahi

It does appear as if there is a serious cover up going on, with much covering up, due to many rich and powerful men involved in this garbage. They don’t want to be exposed.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I just saw Alan Dershowitz give an interview to BBC and he couldn’t get out the names Evelyn de Rothschild and Bill Clinton fast enough. This man is scared and he’s putting others on notice, “if I go down, then you’re all doing down.” Scary times, what with everything else going on.

https://youtu.be/YRFOe--kdhk

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I'm sure she will commit "suicide" very soon.

RB

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Now Maxwell is on suicide watch and is going to be transferred to the same prison where Epstein died.

Well...

• careful
    careful

I can only speculate that Epstein's protection........ until he lost it........may have been possible because he had photographic images and film of powerful men not only using prostitutes but also minors.

Might this be what Putin has on Trump?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Might be what Putin has on Clinton and Biden. Of all the witnesses that have come forth, none have implicated Trump, which would be in the news cycle from now until November if there was even a single person that came forth with that news.

All of them implicate Clinton and Prince Andrew and a bunch of Democratic donors very close to both Biden and Clinton, a single person directly implicated Hunter Biden and directly implicated Joe Biden. But no attention is paid to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit