California Electrician Dies After Falling 53 Stories...Possible JW and Suicide?

by JW GoneBad 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Whoever lost that man is devastated now. I hope he didn't leave kids behind, but no matter what or who he is, what a tragedy.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose
    How sad, another Watchtower victim.
  • jbrown123
    jbrown123

I can tell you that the congregation Joseph was in is trying hard to insulate and shield 'Jehovah' and his dubious organization (WT Society) by saying that he (Joseph) was for the longest time a disturbed young man.

I can also share with this forum that his friends and some family members feel that the deceased left them with a hard burden to tow...that of having to explain how a member of their faith could bring such reproach on God's name. In other words, surviving JWs are not so much concerned about Joseph's pain and suffering that drove him to end his own life as they are the bad publicity this will bring on the organization otherwise known as 'Jehovah's Witnesses'!

RIP Joseph!

• flipper
    flipper

This makes me sick. The jws can be such sadistic back-biters. Joseph is one of many that were driven to despair by a bunch of f****** hyenas who think they are so much holier than everyone else.

This bunch needs to be taken to task on this - you can bet Joseph did not get the professional help he needed.

Mrs. Flipper

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Jwbrown123- How sad but also so very true. I wonder if wt will make an offical statement how Joseph suffered from mental illness and this is what caused him to take his own life.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Very sad.very sad.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As its known suicide has been an internal problem for this religious organization for awhile now.

Is it the overwhelming intervening control that this cult imposes into people's lives ?

I think so, once when its realized how much this organization controls the sociological behavior to its adherents.

The top dogs create power and wealth for themselves and they coerce and exploit people in most egregious way.

• fulano
    fulano
    What wealth is that Finkelstein?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Hundreds of millions to play with of course and the WTS will be a billion dollar richer when it sells tis main property holdings in Brooklyn this year.

But you can well assume the WTS heads will not disclose that sale and its amount shhhhhsh the WTS. is poor.

They are after all asking for children to give up their candy and ice cream money and they had to recall a bunch of special pioneers. . See you believe they are poor don't you know, faithfully devoted to the GB god's chosen directors of his earthly publishing house.

• Irish Dame
    Irish Dame
    I know two people who have committed suicide in the span of 5 months. One was df'ed and three months later committed suicide. The other was an active jw ministerial servant/pioneer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit