onacruse

Well so far it looks like only GWB and Else need to be taken out and shot

Craig

• gambit
    gambit

Interesting...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

According to your answers, your political philosophy is libertarian.

Libertarian

Libertarians are self-governors in both personal and economic matters. They believe government's only purpose is to protect people from coercion and violence. They value individual responsibility, and tolerate economic and social diversity.

Your Personal Self-Government Score is 60%.
    Your Economic Self-Government Score is 80%.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Seeing as the web site is put together by a libertarian group and only offers libertarian information to be mailed out to a quiz taker after the quiz is taken with the proper results; the cynic in me says that the test is somewhat predisposed to score one closer to libertarian than they would otherwise consider themselves. The hope of course is then that a user would send for the free info; stop paying taxes and start smoking Mary Jane on a regular basis ;>P

Then again it could be a completely legit and unbiased test with no hidden agenda.

Winston. Of the ‘Who scored heavily Libertarian’ class

• KGB
    KGB

I am a left Libertarian whatever the hell that means.....................I disagree though because I am for what ever sounds politically correct

• shamus
    shamus

I am soooo in the center...... like absolutley!

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Centrist

Centrists favor selective government intervention and emphasize practical solutions to current problems. They tend to keep an open mind on new issues. Many centrists feel that government serves as a check on excessive liberty.

Get our free, biweekly electronic newsletter -- The Liberator OnLine.

Your email address:

Find out how to get free information about libertarian ideas.

The red dot on the chart shows where you fit on the political map.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Your Personal Self-Government Score is 80%.
    Your Economic Self-Government Score is 30%.

• tinkerbell82

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit