What do you think about The Watchtower

by dydeonwl 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dydeonwl
    dydeonwl

People are not willing to accept the popularity of The Watchtower and Awake as these magazines belong to JW. A listing site has declared The WatchTower the most popular magazine in the world.

Source: https://tingtopten.com/2020/01/top-10-most-popular-magazines-in-the-world/

In comment section of this link people are abusing again Jehovah's Witnesses. Reply there for JW and share it with believers for the same.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am not going to abuse JWs but from an ex inside view I can explain the following

They may print 50 million but how many are read? It is given away free, on the street, on the doorstep, sometimes left in letterboxes . A vast number are thrown away unread as "junk mail" A lot more pile up undistributed in JWs homes and end up on the tip.

There are about 8million active Witnesses . I would guess maybe 10 mill. Max is a true readership.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Scamsite owner Musaddique Ayaz of Goatphuckistan wants you to comment on his bogus list so he can snatch your email address and user data for resale to other Internet criminals from shithole countries.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

If each of the 8 million JW's has their own personal study copy of the Watchtower and they each have 2 extra (usually more) magazines left over each month from not being placed, that's 24 million copies that are automatically accounted for each month. Multiply that by the 12 months of the year, that's 288 million magazines.

Any publisher would love to have 8 million subscribers who are obligated and afraid to not only to read their magazines each month regardless of what's said in them but who also also buy extra copies that may or may not end up on a shelf somewhere.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

You can look at my posts to see what I think of The Watchtower. I think you need to stop making new posts about this same topic! It is all you do here since you joined 2 months ago. Just bump your old topics, unless you are trying to be deceitful... Hmmm reminds me of some people...

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Help! I can't find a Watchtower anywhere since the TP shortage!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

I think the Watchtower has a very searchable history tracing a time line of erroneous false predictions of end of world that begin with it's creation in the mid/late 19th century.

I think that the Watchtower changes it's theology based on who is in charge of it's unique form of faith, growth and influence.

What do you think Dydeonwl?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Wakanda is right! Here is a list of Dydeonwl's posts.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

AAAHH , so he/she is a troll ,but even trolls can take off the rose coloured glasses ,and let the scales drop from their eyes and eventually see the truth about the truth , eventually can`t they ?

Their is hope for you yet dydeonwl if you keep on posting here.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Thanks Scenic Viewer! Don't know what to do if people start to believe me! 🤪 Not used to that, being a girl raised in wt land!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit