Canada's Numbers Declining-Worries Bethel

by Had Enough 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Enlighted UK
    Enlighted UK

Hello Qwerty,

I live on the south coast, so yes, a little way from you.

Isn't it great to learn that there are others out there who are also experiencing the same problems leaving the org?

Enlighted UK

Enjoy your life, it is the only one you'll have

• nojw86
    nojw86

They just built a KH here about a couple of years ago,and you would see all the JW going in service on sat. in all kinds of weather, an now even on good days you hardly see them. I think many of the assembly talks will be getting them out in servce. What used an army walking past my house, no more

• Enlighted UK
    Enlighted UK

In the UK I think the field service is dropping off. I never see them in the ministry in our area. I would often see them in the street, although they would never call at my door. And now I am not at meetings on ministry, I am at home, relaxing, even more. And I STILL don't see them.

What is happening? Are they getting bored with it!! (About time)

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I haven't been to but a hand full of meeting all year and I'm home on saturdays and sundays, and I never have seen anyone here where I live, I mean no one, its like they have given up on the door to door harassment of the neighborhoods. MY MY but isn't it great to see the light shine. Buff

• 68storm
    68storm

Hello all fellow Canucks!

I also live in the GTA. Four years ago, when I needed support, I could not locate anybody in Toronto to speak to. I actualy managed to contact Robert Reed and he directed me to someone in the Kitchener area for help.

I am surprised to see some of you are from Toronto. Please feel free to drop me a line if you wish.

Kind regards,

John

• Enlighted UK
    Enlighted UK

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at the numbers dropping.

Take my wedded other half for example. I used to be the one trying to get the family out on the ministry on a Saturday morning. Other half hated the ministry with capital HHHHH!!

Since I left the org (7 months ago), other half has done precisely ONE HOUR in the ministry.

Enlighted UK

• anglise
    anglise

Here where I live in UK I havent seen them on the work for months.
    We live at a fairly busy junction and I work from home so I am sure i havent missed them.
    When I was still going out our area was covered very regularly.
    Off course maybe they are keeping away because they might have to speak to me as I am not DA or DF.
    Hey the whole road could owe me a favour.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit