Sanderson's hate speech

by Listener 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

be interesting to see how many inactive jw's are really returning back ? they are so prone to wildly exaggerating, blatantly lying, crating urban myths etc, Russia's poor growth figures in recent years are quite surprising, they clearly haven't grasp what the word apathy really means, I'd say a mere few dozen probably crawled out from the woodwork and they will just as quickly crawl back in.

• steve2
    steve2

It will be interesting to see these figures in the 2018 YB and see how many "flooded" back!

Sorry, St George of England, but once JWs are officially banned in a country, their end-of-year numbers - including baptisms, memorial attendances, hours preached, etc - are subsumed under a category designated "Work is banned and reports are incomplete".

For example, JWs are banned from operating in Singapore, but I personally know of house groups of JWs in that city-state - so they "operate" under ground. You definitely will not find their numbers specifically recorded in the Yearbook.

Besides, it would be foolishness for a banned group to publicize its numbers and "progress" - kind of like taunting so that the authorities will attempt to crack down even more.

• steve2
    steve2

Religious groups of all shades have always dined out on persecution.

It fans the flames of zealotry, provides "proof" that these are apocalyptic times and an urgent warning work needs to be done.

Go back centuries and the effect is the same: Persecution emboldens even whilst its adherents suffer and, through death, are transformed into martyrs.

Religious nuttery is like that.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think Sander's clueless response to the Russian's label "Extremist' very telling in favor of the Russians being right:

He then explains how we recently saw the Devil's attack on Jehovah's people in Russia.
    He claims that ALL of the accusations were COMPLETELY ridiculous and that they know they are doing the right things when they are hated by the Agents of the Devil.

Calling the Russian government and its legal system, an agent of the devil when they legally confiscate all their property pretty much seals this case against these, extreme government name calling, agitating weirdos, making up the Governing Body.

Why should any Government put up with such non sense from a corrupt printing company that enslaves it citizen to slave labor without any wages? Russia acted for the good of the people if you ask me.

Now if only the USA would do the same thing I'm mean the court cases are stock piling against them here, their day is coming pretty soon.

I think Mark Sanderson is going to choke on those word some day soon.

• JRK
    JRK

Sandy's gut is "overlapping" his belt!

JK

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The percecition in Russia is the best outcome for the GB. They can play the End of time card now. Like the local brother here saying "the world must hate you!".

G.

• waton
    waton

Of course telling anybody that they will be destroyed, or should be, is hate speech. Threatening anybody with death, carried out be your friend (angelic or not) can be an assault in some jurisdictions. It is not the end of the world for jws, far worse happened to them in the 30s - 40s in germany, and we are still here. Wait until they would go after patterson wall - kiil and war - wick, then according to the pattern, he howling about wicked kill and wall to wall war ! will start

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit