Jehovah Witnesses Unaware They Are Fulfilling Bible Prophecies

by Wakeupcall2u 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Scully
    Scully
    Simon:

Religion is a touchstone for mental illness and illiteracy.

If all caps titles and lack of punctuation doesn't convince anyone, I don't know what will.

OUTLAW:

Be grateful he knows what a period is used for......LOL!!

My Kingdom for some flipping paragraphs!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Wakeupcall2u, why don't you tell us a little about yourself and what you've gone through?

• Wakeupcall2u
    Wakeupcall2u

Thank you again to the members who sent personal mail to me & I have since replied to,

It’s little wonder why they didn’t respond in the forum but were probably deterred by the tone of some of the members trolling comments, the big fish in this little pond.

I guess if Jesus example was followed there would have been helpful advice, consider for instance if someone posts who is severely handicapped or underprivileged & struggles to compile a letter on a computer that these trolls are not aware about & proceed to scoff, presume, judge, & ridicule them because they are too dim to understand. Or can’t read more than one line & need funny pictures & LOL’s for their egos. Isn’t it far better to say nothing if you haven’t got anything nice to say?

Luo bou to, why don’t you take some of your own advice & make no comment? Having said “no comment” you proceed to make one! I actually don’t want you in my pig pen because & not “cause” I believe by your ignorant comment you already have poohey muck on you far more stinky & sticky than my wholesome mud. You must be one of the forum bullies that drag down the integrity of this forum. So my “no comment” to you is please stay out of my pig pen, keep occupied to what you understand elsewhere crawl back & sit down in your toilet & try to find the elephant in there.

Poor Scully, looking for accolades of LOL’s & deprived of paragraphs, follow Outlaw & give yourself an LOL, try to get out more sweetie, then come back & contribute something that does not deter people from having a go at posting in this forum, please.

Poor old Moses would have had a hard time with you trollers as he was unable to speak up & deliver the important messages so his broth- in- law Aaron had to do all the talking.

Look at the message? Not the messenger.

I am however very humbled by the essence of all your comments & know I fall very short & am unworthy to be trying to get out my message that I truthfully believe in.

For those that are suddenly realizing & waking up as the bible says “to get the gist of it” spiritually of what many of us disfellowshiped (excluded) now see happening at this time of the end as my post conveyed in small portion. I believe we should become firm & put faith in what we see as becoming reality. The reality is that the people referred to & spoken about in Isiah 66, in the letters to the congregations in Revelation, 2nd Thessalonians, & Matthew 24, just as a few examples are indeed Jehovah Witnesses of today by their very actions which at present they are in denial about but what they are absolutely fulfilling in all detail. peterofjacob.

I wrote under another name in this forum named ‘Watchman2u’ a few weeks ago & it’s also there I posted my profile (bio) for those that have asked to know about me & wish to see it, it’s all still on view. The result of the posting was a group of trolling, infantile, LOL, nit wits, posted their childish funny pictures & the weak forum admin followed by disabling my member name account & closed it. The other result was that apparently the WTTBS copied the posting (letter) which has now been distributed secretly around in the society worldwide, they have great consternation over the letter along with other material by excluded ones joining in the controversy & sending letters directly to them.

Many visitors looking into this forum do not want to get embroiled in time wasting nonsense by less than compassionate members going round in circles achieving nothing with tearing down disparaging remarks behaving as less than clever smart arses but they only look in to glean any truthful info that excluded ones can impart, & it’s to them I sincerely encourage & hope they can discover what’s happening.

PS- - - The previous letter had no paragraphs either nor will the next for good reason.

Excluded (disfellowshiped) as at Isiah 66, never happened before only at this time of the end when Jehovah looks in when the inspection is on ‘His’ people when their nation is not yet born, they are still the pregnant woman. Disfellowshiping,shunning, & their treatment is a foretold test upon 'His' people.

• atomant
    atomant

So who are gods people in your opinion?

• Simon
    Simon
    I wrote under another name in this forum named ‘Watchman2u’ a few weeks ago ...

Yeah, you deluded bible nuts are always the same. You show up aiming to post your spammy crap on someone else's platform pretending you're some kind of prophet (usually Ezekiel or Jeremiah).

Here's an idea: post your crap on your own blog and leave it there for anyone who wants to search for it to find it. God will show them the way and if you are a true prophet, he'll bump you up the Google results. Oh yeah, he does all that "mysterious ways" shit like a good 'un.

Show some faith ...

Also, take your meds.

• atomant
    atomant

Some of the things she says do have merit.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

. Disfellowshiping,shunning, & their treatment is a foretold test upon 'His' people.

The Amish disfellowship certain members that break their rules and commandants.

Does that make them the chosen ones and there are many other Christian based faiths even the Catholics have been doing that for centuries.

The Muslims disfellowship certain members they dont want around as well.

The ancient Hebrews disfellowshiped people for things like making outspoken apostasies to the teachings of the high priests .

Wakeupcall2u must therefor be a poorly educated self anointed bullshitter and a false prophet.

So this assertion that because the JWS cult disfellowships some of its members is a tell tale accurate sign that this organization has to be god's chosen organization (Publishing house) is wrought with falsity and lies.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FINKELSTEIN:

Also, the JW religion disfellowships members who know too much about scandals and wrongdoing or speaking up about abuses, etc. You don't have to be an actual "sinner". They just want to silence people and keep the public and especially other Witnesses from finding out about the dirt and corruption in the religion.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Luo bou to: yes yes Shaw, I've told you before: Show your work, Final warning! :)

Cofty: lol

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They just want to silence people and keep the public and especially other Witnesses from finding out about the dirt and corruption in the religion.

Some of that corruption has to do with money as well.

The WTS has a lot of stuff to hide and conceal not only from its own members but the general public too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit