What if Witnesses presented their core beliefs at the door?

by Vanderhoven7 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Here is an interesting skit of what would happen if a Witness was transparent at your door.

https://youtu.be/b0KOibA2KYQ

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

For the luv of me I can`t see many , if any , Jw`s giving such a final message of judgement against their neighbors in the D2D work.

And i can`t see the GB ever giving that direction to the R&F as that would end their cosy ,comfy profitable ,,lifestyle that they have enjoyed for so long.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Smiddy, if they gave that message door to door, and nothing happened, which it won’t, it would be the end of them. 🙏 Which we all hope for. ( Their demise, that is)

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Yep, good little skit making a good point.

JW beliefs - the core beliefs usually hidden from the public - are extreme and batshit crazy.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Just the thought that they will soon be authorized to proclaim the "I told you so but now it's too late" message empowers their current paradise earth proclamation.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I loved that video. Very, very nice.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

They can`t ever come out and proclaim that message ,because there would be no coming back from it.

They would be proclaiming their own doom ,and there is no way are they going to do that .

It`s a event like Armageddon that is never going to happen.

It`s on the never ever going to happen plan .Another carrot to keep the R&F in expectation of what`s to come.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Smiddy - yes I agree with your comments.

It's like the Watchtower society has two faces that work in parallel - one to present to the outside world, another to present to the JWs.

• Mace.Bean
  • joey jojo
    joey jojo

JW's core beliefs:

Take some unrelated bible verses out of context, ignore archaeological and historical evidence, cast doubt on experts and scholars and apply scriptures to make people think everything in the bible applies to their lifespan.

Actually, no. JW's core beliefs are whatever the latest Watchtower tells them to believe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit