Urging More Lurkers To Sign Up

by freemindfade 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I have seen a lot of new posters intro stories on here, also updates from those who have been around for a while.

I just want to take 1 post to beg those reading to speak up. It was a big turning point for me and one of the best decisions I made. One of the worst things about coming to terms with this organization is facing it alone! You don't have to. So please I want to hear some more stories

• freddo
    freddo

Good post! Really encouraging to hear from others travelling the same journey.

Armageddy ain't a happenin' anytime soon.

Jahwayh's garlic-munching jwdot orgasm is busy trying to balance telling us how Elijah stood up to 450 Baal prophets in the cong "bible" study and yet letting Geoffrey Jackson wimp out to the polite questions of the Australian Royal Commission.

And Watchtower isn't going to reach out of your computer and expose you as a doubter!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    dont be shy lurkers, its easy to post here under whatever username you like without being identified, we are genuinely interested
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Freemindfade your O.P " Urging more Lurkers to "sign up" reminds me of English properganda to get folk to enlist during the war so:-

A) " Don't just sit and read sign up today"

B) " Enlist and take up the sword of justice"

C) " Women lurkers of the Watchtoer sign up to Jehovers-withesses discussion forum"

D " Come in to the ranks, and share the story of YOUR fight for truth and justice against the watchtower"

E) " Jehovers-witnesses discussion forum needs YOU!!

:-)

The Rebel.

• freddo
    freddo

@The Rebel

"KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON" - lurking and posting!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Come on in! The water is fine!
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    When I was fist lurking in the shadows, I remember I had my doubts about signing up it almost seemed like I was disloyal to God. That feeling is completely imposed on you be the controlling nature of the bOrg. They know how to control you, with words, they instill fear in us, they say not to listen to apostates. Why? because when you do it will expose them for what they are. If you can't afford a therapist then this is second best thing, it help to vent.
  • No Longer a JW Brother
    No Longer a JW Brother
    I know for a fact that there are many lurkers who are elders and servants who read this and other boards but they don't have the courage to post cause they're thinking well what if I am wrong and this is Satan's way of getting me.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I remember I had my doubts about signing up it almost seemed like I was disloyal to God.

I felt the same way about donating blood. While I believe the JW Blood Doctrine is totally BS and unscriptural and numerous lives are saved with transfusions, donating blood seems "wrong".

Can anyone say "mind control"?

Doc

• freemindfade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit