A Short Life Story - Part 4 (Finale)

by pale.emperor 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Brilliant mate!

Loved reading all your story, and indeed all of your posts here on this forum! Keep up the great work. Your comments inspire and help so many!

The way you described being "sprung" by a nosey person prying through your computer was just like my account! The call from the elder - just the same! "Does "stuckinarut2 mean anything to you?"

Seriously messed up stuff! So illegal and inappropriate! (BUT the proof of this being a cult!)

Have you considered submitting your 4 chapters to jw.facts website? He has a brilliant section of people's stories.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

PE, I love how you told your story. You have survived more than some people twice your age! Speaking of age, you were born the same year as my daughter. If she weren't already spoken for I might want to set you up with her. LOL (she left Jw's too)

I also love how completely devoted you are to your precious little girl. I remember some years ago when my daughter was just starting to fade, I was pomi (still mentally in). I remember begging her not to do anything that might get her Dfed because I KNEW I wouldn't be able to shun her. I believed not to shun could cost me my everlasting life and yet I told her I could NEVER shun my child. I know you feel the same way too.

Keep living your authentic life. Your best years are still ahead of you!

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

Your story originally about the laptop made me realize how important it is to hide my tablet when our families are around- I still can't believe your sister in law went all Scotland Yard on you- who does that- wow

• zeb
    zeb

I could make many comments but others will and do it better. I often read postings more than once and the item that jumped out at me was you sister photographing your computer screen and then running to the elders with the 'evidence'. I have a gut feeling she was hoping to see rude stuff but whatever. What a narrow despicable invasive bloody minded thing to do but oh so typical (!) of the witnesses who are of the fanatic class.

You have certainly run a rutted road. I cant agree with all your side roads but some exploring needs be done in life when we have been so mega restricted and then betrayed into the bargain. But as Churchill once said, and this is not word perfect but, "I may not agree with things that you say but I will defend to the limit your right to say them".

I wish you peace ,love and good health; 'live long and prosper'.(which Leonard Nemoy being Jewish took from Deuteronomy)

• suavojr
    suavojr

Life is good. It's not perfect but all things must pass. One day i will die, that's a certain. But when i do, i'll have fucking lived.

Great line đź‘Ť

• millie210
    millie210

What a good man you are!

Thank you for sharing your story PE.

• Stirred
    Stirred

Thank you for sharing your story.

I appreciate your efforts with your wife. Was touched you were bringing her a gift when you discovered the computer breach.

Sounds like she was suffering from depression and who wouldn't be with the famiy dynamic she was raised in - maybe what we call the Baby Blues and perhaps the JW life was just pushing her over at the time.

I can't help personally blaming the situation - pressure, JW family, cognative dissonance, depreseion, possble baby blues - for making what might have been resolve into a dissolution. Fear can be crippling and I completely recognize the feeling of waking up to maybe being in a cult....and that part of yourself dies.

As a fader, I'm still strugging with mindset and patterns of thought.

Wishing you great happiness and continued success.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

PALE.EMPEROR:

I have been following your threads and posts.

The one thing that stands out the most to me is the unacceptable level of mental anguish that you have suffered because of the Jehovah’s Witness religion. To somebody like me who has been out for a long time, this is intolerable. It just goes to show how JWs are worn down over time and put up with things they should not.

I really hope you are moving on with your life because you do deserve happiness. Regards.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I like your last line, I’m about to do the same for I have been with a wife that doesn’t love me and have stayed only for the kids. It’s about time I go live!

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

You've been incredibly candid as you've poured your heart out in your story. The depth of the indoctrination, the fears, the twisted thinking, the cult-speak; it is all so painful. It really is no wonder that the indoctrination of WTBorg Cult Inc. turns people of good will against a god who could condone such an organization and all of the man-made-rules and doctrine that it hatefully induces followers to conform to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit