Jonathan Pie Nails It YET AGAIN!

by konceptual99 5 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I'm subscribed to him, have been since he started. He is actually on RT. He does seem to have the finger on the pulse, and funny with it.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Bloody brilliant he is so right. Absobloodylutely!!!!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes I would have to agree with this guy that the Democratic party lost this election mostly impart because they didn't present a confidently strong enough candidate, particularly concerning homeland security and economic development .

Hillary has been carrying a cloud of incompetence over her stretching back to when she lost to Obama during the previous elections and during her positional stay as Secretary of State.

They really underestimated Trump's proposed policies too lightly to the concern of many Americans, a level of concern that they were willing to elect someone of questionable character, experience and integrity.

Trump's expressed policies have a flair of both nationalism and protectionism, maybe that's what the US needs to right now to strengthen its ground base economy.

Now there's the question of modern social acceptance such as abortion, gay rights, etc. Trump's close association with the Conservative right may produce some fracturing of what has been established in recent years. ........time will tell.

So one shouldn't necessarily blame the general populous of what has happened, more blame should be directed to the Democratic political party of the US for dropping the ball, the Republican party picked it up and threw it home all the way to the White House and won.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

For the life of me, I tried to watch this i'm literally 3:20 into the video, and it's excruciatingly hard to follow. It's almost like watching someone high on caffeine and drugs trying to articulate politics. I know there is an intelligent message embedded somewhere within the theatrics and run-away train type of speech, but i had to close it.

• sir82
    sir82

The DNC should hire this guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit