Happy Resurrection Sunday

by Perry 25 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101
    Happy Easter, Perry -- beautiful family.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Perry ,that is a nice family photo ,it reminds me of my family photo outside a KH with my wife and 2 sons about the same age as yours.

Fast forward another ten years and then see the reality of what life brings.

smiddy

• steve2
    steve2
    Perry - nice family photo! Is the photo of you in the family photo taken much later than the one for your avatar? The one of you in the family photo is a damn good photo of you!
  • Perry
    Perry

I rarely wear a tie to church. I think this was the first time the boys did. That's one of the reasons I wanted to grab photo yesterday.

Steve, thank you. My avatar hasn't been changed since I started posting here some 15 years ago.

Best wishes to all.

- Perry

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I'm glad you found love and happiness Perry.

Happy chocofest.

• OutsiderLookingIn
    OutsiderLookingIn
    Perry, I know what you mean about letting Christ do the work. I grew up in church, was a good kid, had a strong sense of justice and generally wanted to do the right thing. But it was the day I realized that we can't "be good" in our own strength and God never expected us to-- that it all clicked for me and my faith became real. Jesus died for me! And more than that, He is risen indeed :) I hope you had a wonderful Resurrection Sunday with the family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit