2021-September-22-JW COVID Deaths are higher than the general population!

by Atlantis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2021-09-22-COVID JW Deaths--Philippines

See the bottom of paragraph 1

"These figures indicate that the ratio of deaths among the brothers is even higher than among the general population."

https://www.filemail.com/d/qsrkftkrwhbscfk

or
    https://we.tl/t-evuFkeCMPJ

Atlantis!
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Hmmm I can't get imagine the bro s there being morbidly obese like 75 percent of the brothers here in the u.s. are.

• hoser
    hoser

Are they rounding up to encourage vaccination so they can go back to meetings

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

nowwhat?:

hoser: Time will tell! We will need to wait and see, but with all the Kingdom Halls being sold, where are JW's going to go? I think the Tower just wants JW's to swipe their credit cards for things coming from the Media Center.

Atlantis!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

So much for Jebooger’s protection. The WTBTS has always been weird, a left wing evangelical group.

• LV101
    LV101

That's sad. No life-saving meds in the Philippines or are they refusing them treatment!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Anony Mous: No protection that I can see!

LV101: I don't think anyone is being refused treatment. Some JW's just don't want any part of the vaccines.

Atlantis!

• Rafe
    Rafe

This may be due to the fact that the age demographic of JWS has risen over the years, such as 60 and over group.

• LV101
    LV101

Atlantis - seems I read they were mandatory in the Philippines - maybe not. Thought maybe the Gov Goons banned Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin. Read the CDC has a new drug to be given in hospitals to save Covid 19 patients. About time!! Fauci had to run his emergency killer drug, Remdesivir, (not FDA approved) for 19 mos and counting padding the COVID death count.

Thanks for the martini -- I clearly need to start imbibing! I even have a martini glass collection - they're so cool!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

There are a number of reasons to explain this. A socially older, poorer, and less well educated demographic. Their application of 1 Tim 4:8, would imply a community less conditioned to fighting disease and obesity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit