Inside Prince's Kingdom Hall Memorial Service today

by neat blue dog 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparky1
    sparky1

Look at the SHAMELESS self promotion of the GOVERNING BODY (tm) !!! Rude, tasteless and tacky! JW.org printed on the back of what seems to be Prince's memorial program. All I can say is these men on the GOVERNING BODY(tm) have NO CLASS and no manners. (This is my last posting in reference to Prince and his memorial. I'm making myself physically sick each time I post about this.)

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Video around and (briefly) in the Kingdom Hall from a local Fox affiliate:

http://www.fox9.com/entertainment/141759203-story

Meanwhile, this was set up nearby, presumably by a neighbor. I find it ironic, you'll probably notice why:

• sparky1
  • Maryo
    Maryo
    Has anyone "higher up" in the organization ever offered an explanation for why Prince was allowed to remain in good standing? I am totally baffled as to how he could be in good standing! Even after he "cleaned up" his performances/music, he was totally opposite to everything we were taught a witness should be. You would think the "third eye" bit would get him into trouble with the elders.
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Sparky you're back 😉
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Well, think of it this way: there are many rank and file witnesses that do 'questionable' things, even quite differently than the org wants, but it's nothing judicial. Prince likewise was just a regular low hour publisher, and I'm sure he didn't have any responsibilities in the congregation. Its not like the orgs leaders have officially mentioned him or used him at all.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Yes in the "one of these things is not like the other" game. Either Prince was given a long leash because of his celebrity and wealth or behind the false front of the GB and the happy-shiny website WT is in fact an evil, occult based secret society masquerading as a christian religion.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

Sparky you're back - neat blue dog

Yes......I am listening to Neil Young's live version of ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER on YouTube...........it has revitalized me! When I saw your Kool Aid comment I just couldn't resist getting back into the 'thick of things'.

• Robo Bobo
    Robo Bobo
    IRONY ALERT: That "Elevate Hope Foundation" that received donations from Koolaid sales in front of the KH is Sheila E.'s foundation to help abused children

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit