Pioneer afraid to meet with elders commits suicide

by poopie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The actions of an authoritarian high-control group indirectly pushing its members to suicide?

Gosh, never saw that coming.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Source?? any verifiable info...

or is this the thread where we can make any crazy headline without any support?

have you heard of the one about the Special Pioneer and the Choking Doberman?

• steve2
    steve2

Perhaps a post of this calibre could be deleted in the absence of some helpful context or explanation for discussion. It does seem scattershot, a noticeable trend with this poster.

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

Ironically, since fading, I no longer entertain thoughts about topping myself. I personally believe this life is all you get. Better make the best of it then.

• Listener
    Listener

That's great Je.suis.oisif. I hope it continues to get better and better.

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

LMAO it's called offing yourself, not topping yourself. Topping oneself means masturbation. Around these parts, at least.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

Nevuela

If you look in the Urban Dictionary you will find the term 'topping yourself' means suicide.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

You saw the warning - PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL - yet you still did

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

is the poster's username pronounced poopee--or POO PIE ?

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

If poopie didn't provide a link or source I think it's best to not continue to feed his thirst for attention. I know this answer only does exactly that but I'm just agreeing with Guccimein1972.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit