"God does not desire any to be destroyed "

by stuckinarut2 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So if that quote from the Bible is correct, for every year that goes by another couple of million people will need to be destroyed. It just doesn't make sense right?

• Chook
    Chook

I just don't now why God wrote such a complicated story. This is movie material twisted.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

According to this source - http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/ - over 103 million births have taken place worldwide in 2016 so far.

In J.W.'s minds, if only 1% of their parents became J.W.'s, then over 100 million would be destroyed if their org's (false) prophecies came true.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well, the more fun those 144000 can have killing people at the big A then!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hey stuck, which specific scripture is that?

It certainly contradicts Psalm 137:9: "Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks." - NIV

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Can we say collateral damage. Jehovah "Oh well, sh--t happen".

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

If God does not desire for any to be destroyed, then God can make the decision to not destroy anybody, because ... he's God. Who is telling God he has to? So nonsensical!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Brain dead Elder:

Me: So God does not desire for any to be destroyed?

E: That's right, it's so simple follow the GB direction.

Me: How do you know which God?

E: there's only one, the God of JW's.

Me: so 8 billion will go up in flames:

E:Tough sh---t, but that's right.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"God does not desire any to be destroyed "

Image result for Dickhead word

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Is it any wonder that the LIE-ble contradicts itself? Joke-hova supposedly not wanting anyone destroyed simply dangles a carrot for everyone to donate their spiritual energy to that monster, so it can use it to enslave the whole world under communism. Yet, everywhere in that damnation book it focuses on Israel? It goes into details of how Israel slaughtered every Gentile nation around itself, yet joke-hova claims it wants none dead?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit