Comments You Will Not Hear at the 8-17-03 WT Study

by blondie 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Thanks again Blondie.The lead in article to this study is on the topic,"How We Learn to Love." They never learned it at all.There they are at it again quoting scriptures and examples that they never apply even out of context.

.I was glad to see you use "HOW LONG DID IT TAKE THE FATHER OF THE PRODIGAL SON TO FORGIVE" NOT ONE YEAR SITTING IN THE BACK OF THE HALL. Very powerful one, to destroy that policyof timing out your reinstatement.

Excellant as usual.Thanks,Blueblades

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Blondie,

As a newbie its only been in the last year that I have finally been able to see through all the innuendos and doublespeak of this organization.

Your summary of the watchtower articles have helped me a great deal see for myself the garbage that the r&f are being fed.

Thanks for taking the time to post these summaries.

Wannaexit

• happy man
    happy man

I think something is missing in this artikel, all this talk that we must forgive evry man what sin he ever hade done if he is or seems reprentant ?,This very intresting are they going to tell us something very bad son?

So we must be prepeard for this, perhaps we must forgive a very prominent man fore hes sins ?

The future will tell.

Oestions, WHERE IS THE COMFORT FORE THE VICKTIMS, this who have been raped, or when the PO have use your wife sexually,when he was in service to as he say help here, what help have her husband from elders, all ther eforts is to tell us we must forgive the man who do this bad thing,why beaucause he is an elder in high positions?

all this happend now , I dont think I make the WT sudie today, widhout to break down and hurt someone how tell me 5 years ago that he have done no bad things at all, it was all big lies.

And what shall they say who have been putt out from the organisaition by this man and showd no mercy at all, this is unbelevebel and tragikal and my heart is perhaps blowd upp by this.

I am the man who grow all this upp, the price was very high sacrifice some beloved in my one family, to reach this nailing a sinner, I am perhaps soon hunted as the bigg bad man, who destroied the cong and ther happiness, and joj that they was living in a spirutal paradise.

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Blondie, I really enjoy your Watchtower reviews, thank you for taking the time and effort in doing this.

This study seems to be a "feel good article" (on the surface) for the rank and file. Instead of beating the sheep this week with doing more, they get a little salve for their wounds.

A quote from paragraph 9 states:

"The fact is that Satan the Devil is eager for us to believe that Jehovah neither loves us nor values us. On the other hand, no matter how unlovable or worthless we may think we are, Jehovah assures us that each of his faithful servants is of value to him."

That's how I felt when I was a JW, that I was unlovable and worthless to Jehovah. I was considered "spiritually weak" so I was basically ignored by the loving shepherds and most of the "spiritually mature" ones. Therefore, because of this treatment I felt unloved and worthless to God. It's interesting how the Watchtower equates this feeling of worthless and feeling unloved by God to Satan the Devil, when that's how so very many of us have felt at the hands of these "loving shepherds."

I liked your quote, Blondie. "The Watchtower should listen up their words and make application."

Isn't that the truth! The Watchtower seems so loving and concerned for the welfare of the sheep, making it seem that they are loved by God, when in reality they are just wolfs in sheeps clothing.

Hapgood

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Regret that I have not been able to read all the posts in the thread , being called away, but one simple and obvious point.

IF GOD IS LOVE, HOW COME HE IS GOING TO SLAUGHTER THE BETTER PART OF 6 MILLION FOLK, BECAUSE THEY DO NO MORE THAN RESIST THE WTS?????

• blondie
    blondie

Hi, Blueblades

There they are at it again quoting scriptures and examples that they never apply even out of context.

"They say but do not perform," Jesus said of the Pharisees.

Hello wannaexit,

Some day you will see your door of opportunity for leaving. It may just come when the doublespeak gets too deep, too high to breath any more.

Well, happyman, your comment was quite a challenge. In the end, it is not what we say we will do, but what we actually do that counts.

Good comments, hapgood.

It's interesting how the Watchtower equates this feeling of worthless and feeling unloved by God to Satan the Devil, when that's how so very many of us have felt at the hands of these "loving shepherds."

Maybe that is because those "loving elders" are from their father, the Devil.

Well, Bluesbrother, I don’t think God is going to slaughter over 6 billion people. I think it is a wicked lie the WTS has told about God since the days of Rutherford.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit