DPA Blood ASAP

by manicmama 23 Replies latest jw friends

• manicmama
    manicmama

I am in need of the current copy of the newest DPA blood card as some of the JW's in my mothers congregation are asking about if she signed the latest copy after she passed today. I am curious as to why they are asking about this specifically and not offering condolences on the loss of my mother. There has been some shady interactions leading to my mother requesting me to talk to certain elders to request that certain people not interact with her further. The person in question is the one asking if my mother had signed the DPA blood card. I am finding this really weird.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Unable to offer you help, but I wish you well.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Is this what you are looking for?

So sorry to hear of your mother's passing. My regards to you and yours.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

If you are in the US, keep in mind that each state's DPA has slightly different language.

Also, keep in mind that the "official" cards are kept locked away, typically only a congregation secretary would have access to them.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If I were asked this question, I would stall it , saying that now is not the time for such things and you have too much to think about right now. It is wrong in my view for them to pursue this when a sister is deceased. Whatever the reason, it cannot be good for your Mother’s memory.

I am sorry about your Mother’s passing and offer my condolences.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Firstly let me offer my condolences ,your mothers passing ,but I`m confused as to why they would be requesting what they are since she has passed away ?

I understand your concern ,what is their motive ?

What is their priorities ? no condolences ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

my condolences.

May i ask if the funeral has taken place yet ?

if it hasnt..was a JW funeral intended ? Maybe the sight of her signature on the no blood form could determine whether a JW funeral can take place--or not ?

• pontoon
    pontoon

Tell them her personal documents are none of their business.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I think Stan is on the money.

RB

• mynameislame

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit