I'm a cynical, sarcastic and curmudgeonly old bastard most of the time.

by nicolaou 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

But as I move into my early 50's I find I'm more and more comfortable in my thick, leathery hide.

Please get it into your thick skull's that I don't insult or make snarky comments with the intent of hurting anyone's feelings. That being said, if your precious feelings are hurt it's probably your fault for being a prissy, over sensitive drama queen who can't defend his argument.

I do actually love you all, it's just that most of the time you spineless pussies really get on my nerves!

Good GOD I feel better for that!

• freddo
    freddo
    None taken.
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Now you've done it. Don't think I don't know what you don't mean! Thanks Nic.

• Listener
    Listener
    I do actually love you all, it's just that most of the time you spineless pussies really get on my nerves!

No offence but it doesn't sound like you have a thick, leathery hide and by your own confession you are the one that allow us to get on your nerves.

That being said, if your precious feelings are hurt it's probably your fault for being a prissy, over sensitive drama queen who can't defend his argument.

I appreciate the irony of your post.

• cantleave
    cantleave

spineless pussies....I thought you meant a hairless pussy

• Simon
    Simon

You know what I hate most?

Enthusiastic happy people ...

• Saintbertholdt
  • tiki
    tiki

Love it!!! These people whose feelings are so delicate you can't say boo to them drive me crazy. Call a spade a spade and get over it. So things don't always go your way...so what!!

That is one godawful ugly cat by the way.....and I am a cat person....

• jhine
    jhine

Trying to woo us with your good points eh ? Ditto about that cat !

Jan

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

I just sent my daughter and her mother off to church. I know it's a cult just as all Christianity is! If it buys me an hour or so of peace I am willing to risk it!

All it took was a couple of infusions of God particles a few years ago and BABOOM!!

I disagree totally with the classical definition of insanity.... You know doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

When I contemplate the workings of the female mind I can't decide weather their waves or particles LOL.

How can someone be everywhere and nowhere at the same time??

At this point all I want is grandchildren. I have so much to teach them.

Anyone want to visit a web site and discuss floral patterns on someones underwear??

My wife said SEE YA SATAN! as she walked out the door LOL.

Me and my cat or I should say the cat and I are just going to sit here and ponder the question. Is there any such thing as a stupid question??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit