2021-June-COVID-Instruction-Manual!

by Atlantis 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

The Manual is 32 pages long.

2021-June-COVID-Instruction-Manual

Direction Related to COVID-19 Pandemic for Bodies of Elders
    June, 2021

This document contains instructions related to the COVID-19 pandemic for elders in the Spain Branch territory ONLY and is an update to all previous guidelines received.
    This is confidential and should not be distributed to others. ̶ Titus 1:8

English and Spanish
    Zipped Folder:

https://www.filemail.com/d/qsbzmlxmquqjmhp

or

https://we.tl/t-y2R14MuoJb

Atlantis!

• projecthydra
    projecthydra

Please click here for any alternative link.

Although these guidelines apply to Spain, it is a matter of time before these are issued for different regions.

In view of this, if you identify as PIMO; have commenced fading or have faded during the pandemic, I would strongly advise you that you develop some action plan to mitigate against the harassment of JWs when things return to normal in your area/country.

• zahoots
    zahoots

Big Thanks Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

zahoots:

Thank you, and a big thanks to hydra!

Atlantis!

• MattyR
    MattyR

@Atlantis

Do you have the Videoconferencing Systems for Meetings (S-179) document that is available for ministerial servants?

I would like to read that

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

MattyR:

2021-01-S-179-English--Videoconferencing Systems For Meetings

https://filetransfer.io/data-package/GjXh6wMq#link

2021-01-S-179-Spanish--Videoconferencing Systems For Meetingshttps://filetransfer.io/data-package/53GIIa6E#link

Atlantis!
  • waton
    waton

In view of this, if you identify as PIMO; have commenced fading or have faded during the pandemic, I would strongly advise you that you develop some action plan to mitigate against the harassment of JWs when things return to normal in your area/country.

ph: can somebody summarise " this" please? to understand with ease?

• alanv
    alanv

Interesting that although its advertised as June 2021, the figures for deaths and cases are well out of date. According to the latest update from the org, 17000 JWs have now died up to May 15th 2021, not 5000 as this letter said

• menrov
    menrov

Letter first says over 5000 died, then later is says over 8600.

CHAPTER 1 items:

Par. 12 is of interest: ... we want to be more cautious than the secular authorities and our neighbors .....
    All the precautions (face covering, social distance etc) do not come from the amazing governing body but from those secular authorities who are so eager to resume activities for economic reasons.....

Par. 14 is peculiar and apparently based on old data. In The Netherlands, and various other countries, the number of infected individuals is decreasing significantly. But hey....the less contact they recommend, the better :-)

17000 deaths is about equal to the number in the Netherlands, difference being that there are over 17 million inhabitants whereas only 8 million JW's. Not a track record for which their God deserves praise I guess.

Par. 15 repeats "secular authorities who are so eager to resume activities for economic reasons"

Par. 18: in order increase the burden on sick JW's in hospitals and on their treating medical staff, they emphasize the blood position again.
    Good to see that none of the popular vaccines contain blood fractions (though I believe the AstraZenica and Janssen vaccines are based on blood fractions.

Everywhere it use the word WE.....I always wonder, who the WE are....

Par 20. more or less provides the impression that if you have yourself vaccinated, you show respect for life. Allow a blood transfusion would then also be an act of love for life...

• Biahi
    Biahi

The “amazing” governing body? 😯 Wtf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit