UK 2016 Sheffield Convention

by darkspilver 13 Replies latest jw friends

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

This is actually, cinematographically, a pretty good video, certainly better then most of them anyway!

1 to 3 July 2016 at Sheffield Arena, UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1rA2ji909w

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Even more boring than the real thing.

• Splash
    Splash

Sunday attendance - 8428

Baptised - 19

This is 0.23%

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

same shite,different year different type of venue,same boring crap, its hasn't stirred any urges that I may have had to go back.

• Listener
    Listener

The only interesting thing about that Youtube is the edited comment made by the channel owner

EDIT - Thank you for all the lovely messages Brothers and Sisters, its greatly appreciated, I'm sorry that they are no longer visible on this video. Unfortunately I had to disable comments as Apostates, with nothing better to do, were leaving comments and I can't spend all day deleting them.
  • alanv
    alanv

Thanks for the figures splash. Hopefully others will let us know the other UK baptism figures

• nelim
    nelim

Hmm this 'best' in yellow suggests they have seen the hash tag 'worst convention ever'. Here's hoping that some also read the reasons why it was the worst.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Read the description box. It seams this poor Jehovah's Witness could not handle the comments section, therefore he has disabled it.

Pesky evil apostates strike again.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

So the first London convention at the Excel was last weekend.

Peak attendance - 17447

Baptised - 68

By my maths that's 0.39%. Well in line with other figures from around the UK. My guess is overall growth of 1% +/- 0.1% in the next annual report.

There's another convention this weekend coming. It will be interesting to see what that brings as it's a bank holiday long weekend and I suspect people will prefer to be elsewhere.

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

Most important thing in modern conventions : the giant screen!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit