The JWs are being a topic on a gun forum

by greenhornet 3 Replies latest jw friends

• greenhornet
  • truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I like how the OP shows that the new JW witnessing method is to simply have people go to JW.org. That's it. Remember when JWs prided themselves on being teachers of Bible truth?

• VIII
    VIII

I went to that forum and read their comments-pretty insightful. Most knew of or had interaction with JWs. I don't think the letter-writing campaign is going to get any new bible studies. Most seem more annoyed that their personal information is out there for any weirdo to get so easily...

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Most knew of or had interaction with JWs. I don't think the letter-writing campaign is going to get any new bible studies. Most seem more annoyed that their personal information is out there for any weirdo to get so easily...''

Hate to say it. But it's just a control mechanism obviously the Borg employees to keep the Dubs 'T' thought controlled. Out of the B. I. T. E. model. By keeping their minds on the letter writing, it keeps the Dubs perhaps from freeing-up their time, surfing the internet and stumbling across 'apostate' sites. Or from stumbling across 'apostate' youtube videos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit