Empty hands

by Gorb 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorb
  • luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper

When did any reasonable person conclude that the "per diem" that bethelites receive is intended for contributions back to the organization? Stupifying.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Bullshit! Joe Hoover don't give a shit about that.

The Governing Body doesn't want you coming empty handed!

Show Me the Money!"* - insightfulaccountant.com

• Gorb
  • mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

This cult gets more TV evangelical every day. I hope they die a slow painful death.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What choice does anyone have in coming empty handed, except not coming at all? People need the money for their own expenses, most of which god's "chosen" have generated. (They control the governments, all the jobs, the banks, and everything we need to live.) This prevents so many from having anything to spare.

And then this abomination of a god demands people donate money to religions that only further degrade their souls while enabling joke-hova to continue choking us off? No, the jokehovians are not alone in this, but they have boasted so much that they are not like this. Which adds hypocrisy to the list of sins they are guilty of.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Gorb did he really say that??

• Gorb
    Gorb

Lamallcool, yes the september broadcasting on jw.org

He said so much more about money.

Main argument is "Jehovah wants your money".

G.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Now I know why Anthony never comes home from the liquor store empty handed.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Starts off by saying " we don't beg for money like Christendom does but we are going to talk about money..." (Because you amharets keep coming empty handed dispite our constant reminders! And being poor or a pioneer is no excuse!) Paraphrase Parentheses mine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit