Guys Learning the Bible is important for Us or Not?

by Is123 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Is123
    Is123

I think it not very important for us today because it a common book written and it has no value I believe in science. Yes, but when I was browsing the internet on Google a website popups claiming you can get an answer to useless bible questions please can check and give you fuck reviews here Yes Science has fact then the common book called Bible!!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I think learning the bible is good in the same way learning Shakespeare is good.

But learning the bible within a religious framework? F**k no, f** k off with that sh*t.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

You can learn that bible all you want--and pay for it with your soul being drained to serve the reptilians to help them enslave the whole earth. And while you're at it, go ahead and learn the cursed language (hebrew). It will magnify the bad luck you will get from the bible.

And while you are learning the bible, I will continue working on my German. At the same time, I will prepare so that, in the event of a quarantine of a few weeks, I will be able to continue having sufficient food, video games, downloaded videos from YouTube (in case they pull such videos, or shut the whole Internet down to prevent someone from selling supplies they are trying to keep scarce or that might throttle the coronavirus from infecting someone), German books (so I can keep reading in German), and plenty of decent music. Hopefully, if they do a month quarantine of my city, all they will succeed in doing is giving me a chance to become fully fluent in German. And, I will continue taking my vitamins and supplements.

Sure beats a bible.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Even after becoming an Atheist, I read the Bible to amuse myself. So it is important.

• caves
    caves

LuvUni- I think learning the bible is good in the same way learning Shakespeare is good.

Adamio and Eveiette, The Taming of the Gomorrah, A Midsummer Nights Concubine Dream, MacChrist, Julius Caesar Saturday Service Donuts, Hamlets Mother The Immaculate conception, Alls Well That Ends Well At Armageddon, .............. And my favorite bible Shakespeare parody , Alls Well That Ends Well In The Judaical Committee. I think I may have insulted Shakespeare's works. "E TU Bruhova" ?

EverApostate-Even after becoming an Atheist, I read the Bible to amuse myself.

Funny I've read more of it out, than I ever did in. It's rather hysterical , Son of , son of, son of, son of, The song of Solomon could be the new '50 Shades Of Grey'. Sodom and Gomorrah could turn into a comical play of "My Gay Ass is on Fire".

Needed a laugh this afternoon.

I think it might be best read as a form of torture.

• cofty
    cofty

This is IS123 using reverse psychology to try to get you to go to his bullshit por-bible website.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    This is IS123 using reverse psychology to try to get you to go to his bullshit por-bible website.

Wow. I didnt know that. Thanks Cofty

• caves
    caves

Cofty, no wonder my inner retard came out to play.....

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Folks it's a agodaniel32 again, an internet criminal from Ghana.

When you register to answer questions or leave reviews on his website, he sells your contact info to other scammers all over the world.

This is his third account here.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

The bible- Is it important to learn of it?

Answer- compiled, protected, propagated by the Catholic Church specifically for use in their liturgy. Never intended as an end all-know all guide to Christianity. Proclaimed to all and accepted by many as 'The Word of God' solely because the Catholic Church said so.

If you dismiss the Catholic Church, why would you ever read it?

TTWSYF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit