Warning: autistic screeching ahead ...

by LoveUniHateExams 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

A regular guy went into a vape store in Georgia recently, to buy his wife some liquid for her e-cigarettes.

His big mistake was to wear a Trump t-shirt. The shop assistant went completely mental because of the t-shirt.

The customer remained calm throughout and eventually got the product he wanted (I think).

But what a scene! XD

Warning: the following video contains autistic screeching and strong language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK-mnbH4s74

Liberalism: will there ever be a cure?

• tiki
    tiki

Its a two way street. Crazy can be of any political or religious faction. There are lots of very balanced intelligent liberally minded people and lots of conservative types that are most sane and do not condone bad behavior.....

• JinVA
    JinVA

The clerk really got his panties in a bunch! LOL

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm surprised it didnt end up in a gunfight.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Trump Degrangement Syndrome has nothing to do with autism, the comparison is unfair to people on the autism spectrum.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Apostates are mentally diseased.

Liberals are mentally diseased.

Conservatives are mentally diseased.

Martians are mentally diseased.

Who am I leaving out? I wish to add to this great thread.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Its a two way street - erm, kinda.

Is there a Trump supporter screaming like a girlish retard when a customer wearing a Hillary or Obama t-shirt wants to buy something in his store?

Dunno

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@JeffT - yeah I shouldn't use the word autistic.

But the above situation on YouTube is like a microcosm of current American politics: considerable populist support for Trump vs hysterical shrieking from the Left.

The way things are going, Trump will get re-elected in 2020 ...

• JeffT
    JeffT

LoveUniHateExams, I agree totally with your last two paragraphs. I'm no fan of Trump's, but the nonsense going on from the left is going to drive people into his camp.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I just watched this the other day 😅

The conservative did a few things towards the end to push the clerk's buttons, but who can blame him? The liberal was literally behaving like a child. Very unprofessional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit