Hang out with the other sex

by Renee86 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Renee86
    Renee86

Can we hang out with someone of the other sex even if the other has a boy- or girlfriend or is married?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Sure. It's best to hang out with said person alone, at night, playing loud circus music.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You can do whatever you want to do Renee86 ,you don`t need to get permission from old farts of the GB ? or anybody else ,unless you want to live your life being controlled by others.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Usually best to introduce yourself on a first post. Tell us a little about your current JW situation etc. Otherwise people may think you are a troll as evidenced by several that have come and gone over the years.

George

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

How YOU doin'?

• badcompany
    badcompany

Interesting question. The answer is, yes.

I took my best friends fiancé (drop dead gorgeous) to a tropical paradise. Spent a week with her mostly scantily or not clothed. I slept with her every night. We never touched each other. We just totally enjoyed each others company and a fascinating country. Hanging out can happen well if you have respect and honor.

I shared pictures of the trip with my parents. My dad is a presiding overseer. No problem.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Badcompany

Gotta call you on that one, start to finish

• pontoon
    pontoon

Ok if it benefits both of you. It's called "friends with benefits" Otherwise no.

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse
    I took my best friends fiancé (drop dead gorgeous) to a tropical paradise. Spent a week with her mostly scantily or not clothed. I slept with her every night. We never touched each other. We just totally enjoyed each others company and a fascinating country. Hanging out can happen well if you have respect and honor.

Perhaps its because something like this happened.....

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

You can do whatever you want

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit