If Ever GB Members Deserved To Be Thrown in Jail It's When ...

by smiddy3 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It was when the Governing Body started to disfellow-ship Jehovah`s Witnesses from taking blood transfusions in an effort to save their lives .

Resulting in many hundreds if not thousands of needless deaths of men women and children who by this coercion died from this doctrine.

And to this day they still go unpunished .

• btlc
    btlc

GB of JW fights legal battles for decades for rights to personal choice of medical treatment, yet to forbid same to their members. That should be punishable by the very same principles they use to fight their legal battles.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

The mental gymnastics it takes a parent to enforce “no blood” doctrine on their child is astonishing.

The GB should pay out the nose for all those needless deaths.

Also maybe a little for mid-information. 😉

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I agree but on the other side of the same coin no one put a gun to these idiots heads and forced them not to take treatment

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

I wonder how many actually understood at baptism what would happen if they ever defected?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

It's not the fear of disfellowshipping but the fear of being destroyed by God at Armageddon that keeps them from blood transfusions

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Which is exactly why they changed it to an act of "disassociation" . . . ultimate victim blaming.

• Overrated
    Overrated

They rules are bull! I'm not going to follow them! It's that easy.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Ultimate responsibility does, it is true , rest with successive GBodies who have interpreted the Scriptures in the way they have and over stated medical risks - but at the end of the day it is the individual who decides what to do with himself.

Dubs are conditioned to view blood as a toxic treatment which will not only bring down the wrath of God but probably infect them with something nasty , to boot.

The one’s I know would as soon put human s##t in their bodies than accept blood .

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

And those individuals who subject their unborn to the same fate in the case of a pregnant woman whose life and possibly the babies as well by refusing a transfusion.?

And parents who decide against minor children having a blood transfusion and indoctrinate them to refuse a transfusion ?

All because some men dictate their interpretation of scripture and enforce those rules by threats of DF or DA and shunning if they disobey them and their interpretation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit