• Simon
    Simon

Wow ... what nice news !

Congratulations to you both

• qwerty
    qwerty

Boy or Girl?

It might be both It might be twins!

Congratulations, ermmmm no............WELL DONE!

Qwerty

• Gopher
    Gopher

I can confirm I am NOT pregnant, although I do have somewhat of a beer-belly.

The earlier poster is right - the gender doesn't matter as much as our wish that the baby come out healthy and normal -- 10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 eyes -- you know, that sort of thing. However, we do each have different guesses as to which gender this child is.

Earlier ultrasound tests prove that rather than being Minnesota twins, this child will definitely come into the world by itself and have its mommy's full attention!!!!!

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Congratulations. What great news!!

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi, just had time to post. This has been a busy day for us.

.....Well the ultrasound was very informative. The technician said "Everything looks really good. Do you want to know if you're having a boy or girl?" We said "yes" and then the monitor showed a ---girl!

So now we'll have to start planning to buy pink clothes, bedding etc. Jeff seemed like he kindawanted a boy, but anyway. Thanks to everyone for your support. I'm totally happy. My due date will be early next year so we have months to prepare. We're just glad that everything looks normal so far. And my two girls are glad to be expecting a baby sister.

YoursChelbie

• Jade
    Jade

Congrats you two.....a little girl.....how wonderful. Wishing you much happiness

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit