no...No...NOOO...JW's are not a cult!

by FedUpJW 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• contramundum
    contramundum

@ttdtt...

Yet if you try to post facts or personal experiences which cast WT in the slightest shadow, those that police JWTalk refuse to allow that post to be shown.

When I was a member of that forum, all my posts were vetted before they became public. No wonder the comments are, without exception, totally pro JW.

CM

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Just how is this instruction going to come?

How will the Governing Body be advised what to say to the masses? Will an angel appear to them? Will they hear a voice? They say that they are not inspired the way the original apostles were; that they don't receive revelation, but how, then, will they know how to direct the people?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I believe the most disturbing thing about comments like this is, some of the JW's actually seem to be looking forward to the destruction of loved ones. I find this sick to the core! The hatred some of these "witnesses of Jehovah" are displaying is something that really has ramped up. The GB and WT have the rank and file all pumped up to actually witness the destruction of children, mates and even grandchildren. They seem amazingly happy (almost giddy) about it.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Yet if you try to post facts or personal experiences which cast WT in the slightest shadow, those that police JWTalk refuse to allow that post to be shown.

Not to mention that if one of the more subtle comments make it through the vetting process and then it receives complaints, and if that happens more than once or twice you will be promptly "disfellowshipped" from the forum and banned.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

One poster on their site made a comment about the Watchtower Company's planned 2019 international assembly, "I hope by then we will all be in Paradise." Poor deluded fool. I said the same thing 50 years ago. I am sure that the Bible Students said the same thing about 1914 over 100 years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit