Romans 2:21,22 Matthew 23:3 and the hypocrsity of the November 2017 Broadcast!

by stuckinarut2 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hypocrites!

I know we have spoken of this before, but in light of the APPALING November 2017 JWdotORG broadcast, these scriptures just need to be highlighted!

Please re-read them, and tell me if they don't apply to the Society !?!

I simply find it astonishing that THE VERY THINGS they claim to be so keen on, are the VERY things they have been consistently guilty of!

Mis-quotes, out of context quotes, inaccurate research, false ideas and teachings, etc etc...

Now they have made this broadcast, they have in effect told all JWs that they have never made a mistake, nor been guilty of the very things they have been guilty of! And of course, NO WITNESS will question anything produced by the Society! So I say "well played GB, well played"....

Please feel free to join this rant!

• sir82
    sir82

Yeah, the sheer hubris and chutzpah of the broadcast was way over the top, even by their standards.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I’m more and more of the opinion that certain Israeli linked factions are in control of the organization and are milking it. They allow the g-fools to run it like a circus to keep it going. But they must see the end coming, hence the sell off etc.

What is taught is just the BS smokescreen allowed to persist for the sake of conversation. Noise. And the level of hypocrisy is allowed for irony sake.

Theres some rich Jews somewhere laughing hysterically.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I looked up these scriptures in the new NWT:

Romans 2: 21, 22 - “21 do you, however, the one teaching someone else, not teach yourself? You, the one preaching, “Do not steal,” do you steal? 22 You, the one saying, “Do not commit adultery,” do you commit adultery? You, the one abhorring idols, do you rob temples?”

Matthew 23: 3 - “3 Therefore, all the things they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they say but they do not practice what they say.”

• oppostate
    oppostate

lastmanstanding

I’m more and more of the opinion that certain Israeli linked factions are in control of the organization and are milking it

And I'm of the opinion that your comment smacks of antisemitic paranoia.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

I wouldn't be surprised if there were another man behind the curtain behind the governing body but who that could be (or if its even true) would be anyone's guess

I would love to found out though.

• Confusedalot
    Confusedalot

The magnitude of frustration I feel towards this org is hard to explain in words. If the org was a person it could be diagnosed as a sociopath.

Some symptoms:

Unreliability......................................................................check

Untruthfulness and insincerity.........................................check

Lack of remorse and shame...........................................check

Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior....................check

Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience..........check

Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love.............check,check

General poverty in major affective reactions..................check

Specific loss of insight....................................................check

Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations.....check

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

The November broadcast was the GB banking on the JWs absolute credulity and docile trust. Trust to not have to fact check. Trust that what they're being told is true. Trust that their collective amnesia over WT history is being accurately pieced back together by the Slave.

The GB has trained the masses well. 8 million brains and not one neuron in sight.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Maybe it was the last ever broadcast and they felt like going out with an ironic bang.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I’ll said this before and I’ll say it again, when they introduced the overlapping generation teaching, to those that stayed they knew they could teach or say whatever pile of rubbish they wanted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit