HOW A SISTER’S FAITH IS TESTED

by pistolpete 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Going to preach in countries where Jehovah's Witnesses are banned is a sign of faith!"

Powerful by Faith 2021 Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses - Friday Morning

The latest video is about a Sister Preaching in a Country where there are only 3 publishers.

This tells us the Country has banned Jehovah's Witnesses.

The Governing Body is really getting crazier by the minute. In one of the latest videos, William Turner one of the helpers discusses an experience of a SINGLE SISTER sent to a Country where the work is banned.

It shows how the WT takes advantage of Single Sisters and puts them in Dangerous places to recruit more members thus more money.

After all----it’s just a “Sister”

The sister uses the bible example of Faithful Able who listened to Jehovah and won Jehovah’s approval

The sister is so messed up in the head, that she can’t reason that Able was killed by Cain and didn’t receive Jehovah’s protection.

On the other hand Cain went on to live a long life, get married and have children.

I can’t blame these single women. The WT steals their ability to reason, indoctrinates them to believe they are second class humans with smaller brains and can’t really think, thus need the help and direction of a Man—-but not just any man—---the Governing Body at the most----and Elder at the least.

When you are willing to go to a dangerous Country where your religion is banned,

YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN A RELIGIOUS CULT, AND ARE TOTALLY INDOCTRINATED.

These poor jw women!

• Biahi
    Biahi

I think the GB members should “set the example” and go to Saudi Arabia, or some other such country and go preaching. 🤣

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Better yet North Korea!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    PistolPete It shows how the WT takes advantage of Single Sisters and puts them in Dangerous places to recruit more members thus more money.
    After all----it’s just a “Sister”

Now isn't that interesting?!! Single sisters get absolutely ZERO privileges normally, except being the mules of the org. But not, it seems, if it's a dangerous "privilege of service"!😠 How infuriating!

Single sisters are worthless to watchtower - after all she can't even produce children for the org to indoctrinate!

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    experience of a SINGLE SISTER sent to a Country where the work is banned.

It may have been slightly more subtle if they would have put a flashing red & black chyron occupying the bottom half of the screen reading "This is China. This sister was in China. CHINA we said".

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i would think most congregations have got a sister like that.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The sister in question has got faith alright but not faith in Jehovah she has faith in imperfect human men who claim to be the spokesperson for God.

Ps.146:3 or the G.B.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

The bible says that all nations are like a drop of water in a bucket for Jehovah

And many nations (Saudi Arabia, Singapore, North Korea and many others) ban the Almighty god's most important preaching Work and worship places for decades... And the almighty cant do anything about it. Isn’t that a shame on what they call the Almighty ?

If only the JWs reason out this with an open mind, I think that’s it

• fulano
    fulano

I am interested how or if this sister is “sent”. Would you mind helping with a link Pete ?

• pistolpete

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit