OMG!!! IT"S HERE!! IT'S HERE!!!

by fairy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• fairy
    fairy

YES!! My new engelbert humperdinck cd finally came today...ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh its absolutely wonderful!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! He is my NO.1 favourite singer!!! YES!! YES!! YES!!!

I am trying to build up my collection of Engelbert Humperdinck items........slowly building up!!

• gumby
    gumby
    He is my NO.1 favourite singer

Hi fairy.

I am the online ex-jw forum profiler. That means I can read your posts and tell you about your personality.

It is of my strong opinion that you have.......well.............."fantasies" about old englebert humperdink dont ya now? Yes.....I thought so.

It might surprise you to know that it is his last name that was given to him by a pcycologist ....."hump........her......dink"....was given to him because women would be subliminally attracted to him because of that nasty last name. I think if his last name was finklestein, you'd probably wanna puke. Please don't be taken in by this bad man with a fake name ........and tear down all his posters......and the ones under your pillow.

Gumby

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hmmm, that's odd... I seem to be getting the impression that you like humperkinck.

Enjoy!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Now why don't you call him by his real name.........Gerry Dorsey??? Has a certain 'ring' to it, doesn't it?

Ozzie

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hehehe

Did you know, believe it or not, I used to clean windows for Mr Humpadink himself.

He lives in a little village in Leicester, UK called Great Glen.

He's a great guy.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You musta been a pioneer, Hamas !

Cheers, Ozzie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just for you, Fairy:

Arnold Dorsey (Who?)
    Arnold George Dorsey was born on May 2nd, 1936, in Madras, India and raised in Leicester, England.

In 1953, at the age of 17, he was "dared" to sing a song in a contest and received a standing ovation from the crowd...

In 1966, his manager changed his name from Gerry Dorsey, the stage name he was using at the time, to Engelbert Humperdinck, after a 19th century Austrian composer famous for writing "Hansel and Gretel."

This stage name became well known when he sang Please Release Me on a British TV show.

Please Release Me became a hit in England, and as Engelbert, Dorsey became successful as one of the singing sex symbols of the cabaret circuit. His biography says it wasn't only the unusual stage name, but talent, charm, sex-appeal, and his three and-a-half octave range voice which gave him success.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Hamas
    Hamas

lol @ ozziepost

Nah, I was just a lazy bastard.

(excuse my french )

• fairy
    fairy

He is just so sexy and good looking..................when he came over to australia for a concert, i ended up staying in the same hotel as him and not only that, i was in the room opposite him and the doors had peep holes so every time i heard his door open i would have a peak!!! his concerts are absolutely fantastic. i might try and get something else autographed by him again when he comes this yr ((((sighs))))

• gumby
    gumby
    i was in the room opposite him and the doors had peep holes so every time i heard his door open i would have a peak!!!

I can't take anymore of this and demand the moderators do something to stop this oversexed woman!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit