Poll abouth new media center

by asp59 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• asp59
    asp59

Lets take a poll abouth new media center. Maeby its gonna show how well it's gonna be accepted in the congregations. You can only choose this two options. What would You prefer? A sitting at home watching vĂ­deos

B Travell to kingdom hall to watch video.

A I prefer to sit at home watching Watchtower videos then going go a hall.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

For faders, then sitting at home all the way. For those who are stuck in for the foreseeable future, and their whole social structure is built around the hall, and no opportunities for socializing elsewhere or engaging with another community, then this could be depressing.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''For faders, then sitting at home all the way.''

But,

''For those who are stuck in for the foreseeable future, and their whole social structure is built around the hall, and no opportunities for socializing elsewhere''

That would be the most depressing part, for the hardcore, hardliners.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Better to watch the videos at home. That way, I can simply skip the Kingdumb maladies with the progress bar, or simply close the window out with the big red X at the upper right corner the minute they start pushing for confessions or too many donations. I also have the option of listening to some Led Zeppelin music in the background, and taking the message they try pushing and throwing it right back in their faces. And no way to make sure I got my torture shots instead of my quercetin.

Going to physical boasting sessions means being open to hounding. Or having them meet to see who they can drag back to the hall, including forced Pfizer shots they don't even want. (At walmart, to boot.) It also means forced compliance to specific rules that have nothing to do with anything good (specific brands of clothing, specific brand of washtowel tablets, and so on). Not to mention hours and hours of field circus after. So much for terminating the session with a single mouse click.

• Overrated
    Overrated

If I still was forced into the JW culture, I would prefer sitting at home and tuning out those stupid Watchtower videos over driving to a Kingdumb hall.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Sitting at home. No dressing up, popcorn, no traveling.

Jade and Nita have been a big hit. I wonder how many other brothers wonder if Jade "did it" or still does?

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Does anyone else here get dressed up in business attire to attend the most recent blockbuster movie?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit