Giving money is thrilling?

by punkofnice 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Watchtower study edition Nov 16 pg 19

Classic...........................

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Translation "money is bricks and mortar in our worldwide organistion, and the greatest work in human history is building those properties with YOUR donations" The irony is that those monies are now spent on child abuse settlements.

Sadly the fact of the matter is the trick word, which is " neighbor". Sadly the implication our donation helps our " neighbor" convinces many to give to the worldwide fund.

• LV101
    LV101

"thrilling" -- seriously, I'm still mad at throwing money to these criminal losers and also their pimping/begging for Sister Who/Who. The CO handouts were my fav! They need a tin cup, cardboard box and marker pen and provide for themselves -- they make me sick!! I actually don't mind giving to the tin cup/street people.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

The world "thrilling" appears a lot in the literature, often to the most mundane announcement . As I look around the comatose congregation, thrilled is not what comes to mind.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

to see how such resources are used faithfully and discreetly..

Discreet?!..

JEHOVAH DOESN`T LOOK HAPPY!.

Image result for Angry god

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

Brooklyn Real Estate Office

25 Columbia Heights

Brooklyn, New York 11201

(718) 560-5001 Phone

(718) 560-5002 Fax

[email protected]

• sir82
    sir82

Giving money is every bit as "thrilling" as "special campaigns" & "special talks" are "special".

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

"and to see how such resources are used"

Actually, it would be thrilling to see how these resources are being used.

How about publishing third-party audited financial statements with full and complete disclosure?

• StarTrekAngel
  • My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Giving money is only thrilling if it is not yours to give.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

It is certainly used in a discreet manner..... no one knows how it is used..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit