Sign at gilead graduation

by Gorbatchov 20 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

It's a W

• Half banana
    Half banana

In this picture all three are overdressed and earnest. This highlights the degree of devotion the members show to their organisation or at least sends out this idealised message that the producers of the clip want to show.

The angle of shot does give emphasis to the background title by excluding anything in the view of it such as the interviewer who could easily have covered a part the right hand side of the word frame making it a more natural shot. Propaganda in all of its manifestations is always slightly off-key.

I don't think there was any intention to reference Freemasonry, but how do I know!

If you are a graphic designer decorating the middle ground of a rectangle, then simple lines at 45 degree angles will do nicely.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Honestly I think Stan livedeath hit the nail on the head, it's a stylized W for Watchtower. Good call.

• btlc
    btlc

It is a table with a tablecloth, to make a more intimate atmosphere, it is easier to draw one than actually bring one

• fulano
    fulano

I hardly see broadcast tv but reading this topic I did. Irritating talks from guys who have no clue to what missionary-life is, Noumair is the exception because he always took time for one when visiting Patterson from time to time and knows the problems because of that. Nice bloke, by the way.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So Christendom can`t use symbols because it proves they are either Satanic or just plain false religion .

However the "True " religion /Jehovah`s Witnesses can use symbols such as "W" or "JW.ORG" or the Tetragrammaton and it doesn`t offend Jehovah / Christ Jesus ?

Double standards anybody ?

• snakeface
    snakeface

His bow tie matches her shoes.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

her dress matches his waistcoat

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Maybe it's a overlapping symbol!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    His bow tie matches her shoes.

I know, who cares about the symbol. Look at their clothes. I mean that alone should tell you that there is something wrong with those folks.

Btw, you are giving these folks too much credit in thinking they have some sort of subliminal message on that symbol. Their thinking is not that deep. Someone probably asked one of the bethel slaves to design something to put in front of the camera. You think they have creative graphic designers? Can't get much more by going to window washing school.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit