Follow The Truth

by Slidin Fast 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Ministry of Truth is the BBC - George Orwell based Ministry of Truth on the BBC. Who are basically the followers of Sigmund Freud's nephew, who in turn followed his uncle, who followed Charcot (and Egyptian religion) who followed Mesmer's Animal Magnetism.

Ie people's eyes are generally hooked on sex and glamour, using that you can change their behaviour. It's called Public Relations and is used by advertising firms.

Advertise, advertise, advertise.

• NotNew
    NotNew

FYI some interesting info:

Donald Trump’s son-in-law and campaign advisor, developer Jared Kushner, bought the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ iconic Watchtower headquarters.

Maybe that why his new platform is called "Truth social"?

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I understand one side (Kushner) is anti UN another is pro UN so both are potentially under the banner of new publisher of 'truth'. Both sides of the argument for and against (UN and other polarizing issues) can be taken to tap groups of people down The Middle Way of compromise/nonsense. Its what you call a dialectic.

But there is no middle way with Jesus. He is The Way.

(John 14:6) . . .Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. . .

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

The SPAC (namely the one with ticker of DWAC) that is intended to be used to get Trump's Truth Social company publicly traded is now falling drastically after its initial spike up (which last about 1 to 2 days. See https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/26/stocks-linked-to-donald-trump-dwac-and-phunware-sink-in-trading.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit