JW's kick apostate son out of home - then he became a terrorist

by The Fall Guy 10 Replies latest social current

• The Fall Guy
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Not that surprising, really.

JWs wait on God to slaughter the Kuffar.

Islamic extremists do it themselves.

Allahu Akbar!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The only good Muslim is a bad Muslim.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A sad story , " An impressionable young man who fell in with a bad crowd" they said at his conviction. ... but then he goes and does this in prison? ... Jail does not seem to have tamed his radicalism.

Would he be where he is now if his parents had been more patient in the beginning? I guess we will never know.

Incidentally, I must agree with 'LoveUniHateExams' even though the regular dubs would be horrified at the suggestion.

I totally disagree with MeanMrMustard .... I have known and worked with Muslims who were lovely people. We are hearing of a tiny minority.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

I hate the JWs as much as anyone but I can not put this on them. Its like when blacks blame everything on someone else for the choices they themselves make. I was poor, it was hard. Ya well it was for a lot of people and they did not turn to a life of crime. The parents being douche nozzles is one thing, joining a terrorist group is another.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

Mr. Mustard I think you mean dead

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Trading up...

...middling extremism for extreme extremism

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    I totally disagree with MeanMrMustard .... I have known and worked with Muslims who were lovely people. We are hearing of a tiny minority.

So have I. But that doesn’t have anything to do with what I said. Your Muslim friend is a “lovely” person precisely because he is a bad Muslim.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"Your Muslim friend is a “lovely” person precisely because he is a bad Muslim."

No, mainstream Islam does not endorse or support terrorism. The terrorists are the bad Muslims because they distort the faith.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Muslims can start out ‘good’ but can become radicalized with the right influence. How can you trust them? We can’t read hearts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit