I just watched No Safe Spaces Recomend this to all

by wolverines 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• wolverines
    wolverines

This is a great movie. It documents how dangerous the left is. Its on the verge of destroying the country. No common sense and the out and out hate for free speech.

• LV101
    LV101

I believe it - scary - doubt I could sit through it - the news is bad enough of the 'peaceful' protesting. Unreal.

Any advice? Please elaborate or hope others will.

• wolverines
    wolverines

I would buy a few guns and ammo if you can. I was going to buy an AR15 but I missed the boat or the cheap boat. They are up in price and ammunition is up 300 percent and going. I could try an AK47 They are not that high and ammo is still available for not cheap but not as high as AR. IMO I first off don't believe the polls that put Trump so far behind. I don't buy that the people of the US are behind Burn Loot Murder. I don't believe that a the US People are with the cancel culture. I see how these young idiots are now eating their own. Ice Tea or Cube head or what ever said Yesterday that Hollywood owes the blacks reparations for past movies. LOL They are eating their own and I have found the lefts mascot.Ouroboros

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I agree with woiverines. My son who is in the military called me not very long ago and informed me that I need to purchase more guns and ammo. He couldn't go into any more than that.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    IMO I first off don't believe the polls that put Trump so far behind. I don't buy that the people of the US are behind Burn Loot Murder.

The majority of people are not behind the protests and certainly not behind the rioting. These protests are probably the best thing that could have happened to Trump, however even with that taken into account, the fact that he is so much behind in so many national polls, makes me think that the path to victory won't be easy for him.

People hated Clinton, but they don't really hate Biden. If anything they sorta feel sorry for him, because he seem old and frail. We'll see what happens with the debates.

If Trump wins, you really have to wonder how much move divided people can be.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i take it your talking about the US ? "the left" means different things in other countries.

• LV101
    LV101

Appreciate the comments - it seems like good idea, unfortunately.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Why do you like this site so much Toby Jones 262/ Phoenix rising/wolverines?

Is it because we have not all yet converted to right wing politics and mass gun ownership to attack the commies?

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    It documents how dangerous the left is. Its on the verge of destroying the country. No common sense and the out and out hate for free speech.

What is most dangerous is an "us vs them" mentality.
    It hinders civilized conversation. It stops people from trying to understand each other's viewpoints and arguments, and doesn't help finding mutual goals, let alone solutions that may work for everyone.

In the end, almost all people want the same things. Safety. Housing. Food. Health. A decent job. Happiness. Some freedom.

Doesn't matter whether they vote for this candidate or another, or what their beliefs are, or their race and background.

In reality there is no "the left" nor "the right".
    There's only a lot of individuals all wanting more or less the same things, with different ideas about how to get there.

It would help to listen to each other in other to understand and work together to find acceptable ways to reach the common goals.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Half banana3 hours ago

Why do you like this site so much Toby Jones 262/ Phoenix rising/wolverines?

So..wolverines is actually penis rising ? I should have figured that out.

Good bye Wolverine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit